Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? (53348 Views)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Blood Moon 2018: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of Century Occurs July 27, 2018 / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by tolustx(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2015
Present!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by ghost08(m): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2015
Didn't see no bloody moon. I slept like a carcass!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Bonapart(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2015
More of end time
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by chronique(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2015
Who the fvck stays awake to watch an eclipse on a sunday night/early monday morning,when there's work to resume on a monday morning?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by badexmuzter: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2015
otukpo:
I was watching but didn't see it.
You get eye problems idiot
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Chanchit: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2015
How do you expect me to see this when I should be sleeping?
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Yinkx01(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2015
I swear I didn't see it..I was outsyd@3am nd 6am..nottin shw
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by nikkiking(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2015
Saw dis type of thing back in those days when i was in secondary school tongue.
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by mustya3(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2015
University of maiduguri (unimaid)

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by EbirichBen(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2015
Am still sleeping.
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Geestunnar(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2015
Mine undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Spells(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2015
Didn't see nothing too here in zaria
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by KDULAR: 7:10am On Sep 28, 2015
It was beautiful, the eclipse started around 1 am in Kano became full at about 345 am then started receding by 4am and the finally came full bright around 540 am. I am happy i experienced it all.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by rusher14: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2015
ziky2010:
I can't see anything here in Ilorin

Saraki don collect that one too.

Chai!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by onyxo76(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2015
nothing here in ife...
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 28, 2015

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by dickvik(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2015
Didn't witness it hear in Delta state
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by gdamola(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
this is buhari's fault
Seun ooooo... U need to create another site for weed takers... How does this relates to Buhari...?? Go and study in school, u won't listen.. na to go smoke weed dey Sabi... Relating Eclipse to Buhari.. Wetin concern cow and science??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by abe4kom: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2015
GMan650:

The second pic is downloaded babe, or which phone did you use to get a nearer view of the moon (lemme guess: BlackBerry Moon)
You made me burn my lips with hot coffee this morning with your "blackberry Moon"

Wicked!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by kellybently(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2015
Rotjijatau:
What is Lunar eclipse?
Lunar eclipse is when the sun blocks the moon from shinning!!!
A month ago scientists predicted a lunar eclipse that will occur today 28th September 2015. I have seen it, you can go out and check for yourselves.

Oga it ll start by 1pm today it ll last for 5hrs. so where did you see ur own .
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Afrikiya: 7:16am On Sep 28, 2015
Rotjijatau:
What is Lunar eclipse?
Lunar eclipse is when the sun blocks the moon from shinning!!!
A month ago scientists predicted a lunar eclipse that will occur today 28th September 2015. I have seen it, you can go out and check for yourselves.

I saw it in California,United State of America around 8:30 pm 27-9-2015

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by bqlekan(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2015
Had the intention of experiencing this sad but was so tired after arriving my destination late.. I hope to be alive for the next one sad

And pls, when next is the Haley comet passing by Earth.... I won't miss that for one billion naira

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by holluwai(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2015
I didn't see jack undecided I was way freaking asleep, no time.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Youngzedd(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2015
Nothing here in France.
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Dennis07(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2015
I didn't see it here ooo....

IF YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION USING A NATURAL WAY... visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by onyeguy: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2015
In other new I S L A M A B A D. Was calm

Am back to business as usual

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by crackhouse(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2015
debris:
This happened at my zone in lag
Next lunar eclipse would be happening 2033
yeeaahh, i will still be alive by that time. Thank God oo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by tellwisdom: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2015
Op, u carry wrapper cover ur bulb come dey deceive us for here abi? sad..Ur head no correct undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by ihatebuhari(f): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2015
Chommieblaq:
The moon was just shining very bright in kano n I stayed awake till 3am.
what r u doing in kano dear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python / Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes / Wood Car Spotted In Ibadan. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.