Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,720 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Guyz! Who Is The Most Awful Nairalander's You've Ever Met? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guyz! Who Is The Most Awful Nairalander's You've Ever Met? (1169 Views)

It's World Look-alike Day: Have You Ever Met Your Look Alike? / 10 Awful Lies Nigerian Buyers Tell / Have you ever met A Young man Of This Kind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz! Who Is The Most Awful Nairalander's You've Ever Met? by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2015
As 4 Me ooo the most awful people here on Nairaland are; Dikseen Tonyebarcanista And Introvert. What about you? NB: Itz a joke thats why is in the joke section i.e bashing and badmouthing is STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED
Re: Guyz! Who Is The Most Awful Nairalander's You've Ever Met? by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 28, 2015
Se un
Re: Guyz! Who Is The Most Awful Nairalander's You've Ever Met? by ikbnice(m): 6:37am On Sep 28, 2015
Orijin101 and Introvert
Re: Guyz! Who Is The Most Awful Nairalander's You've Ever Met? by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Se un
Hahaha u re risking ur account my bro
Re: Guyz! Who Is The Most Awful Nairalander's You've Ever Met? by debris: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Hahaha u re risking ur account my bro

Lolz funny guys grin
Re: Guyz! Who Is The Most Awful Nairalander's You've Ever Met? by bugzbunny: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2015
They are quite numerous but let me mention few
Dayo
Fulanimafia
Egift
Agarawu
Funlord
Princebola
Adamudacowboy
Ngeneukwenu
Obiagelli
Re: Guyz! Who Is The Most Awful Nairalander's You've Ever Met? by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2015
bugzbunny:
They are quite numerous but let me mention few
Dayo
Fulanimafia
Egift
Agarawu
Funlord
Princebola
Adamudacowboy
Ngeneukwenu
Obiagelli
Only You? i knw of Funlord sha
Re: Guyz! Who Is The Most Awful Nairalander's You've Ever Met? by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
DikSeen:

Ori ee ko pe grin grin
Where lalasticala abi whatever they call him dey?? cheesy cheesy
Guyz Luk at his signature, its there 2 testify
Re: Guyz! Who Is The Most Awful Nairalander's You've Ever Met? by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
DikSeen:
Stop talking about me shocked shocked I go beef you oo cheesy cheesy
U be my paddy nw hw i go beef u grin

1 Like

Re: Guyz! Who Is The Most Awful Nairalander's You've Ever Met? by CivilzedTyger(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
DikSeen:
okay oo!
Yessir!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You See This?(photo) / Caption This Photo Of An 18months Old Boy: Very Funny / Download Comedy Video: Bovi In Innocent Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.