Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Disadvantage Of Dry Gin (OGOGORO) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Disadvantage Of Dry Gin (OGOGORO) (4629 Views)

Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave / Benefits Of Dry Coconut For Health / Can Dry Gin And Ampiclox Cure Staphylococcus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantage Of Dry Gin (OGOGORO) by dact4u(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2015
This happened in my area in Ughelli, Delta state dis morning the senior man was drunk with DryGin(OGOGORO) and he forgot himself in the street junction i pray that God should help him because the man is 99.9% dead

Re: Disadvantage Of Dry Gin (OGOGORO) by HighIQ(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2015
you don't even know how to open a thread. Wrong title in the wrong section
Re: Disadvantage Of Dry Gin (OGOGORO) by henribj(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2015
where is the proof that is ogogoro that put the man in his present condition?
Re: Disadvantage Of Dry Gin (OGOGORO) by dact4u(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2015
we saw him drinking ogogoro
Re: Disadvantage Of Dry Gin (OGOGORO) by dact4u(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2015
teach me how to open trend

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Ejacution, Weak Organ, Sperm Issues, Etc / COVID-19 Update For April 15 2021 In Nigeria / Please Does Anyone On This Forum Know The Igbo Name For Turmeric?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.