Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Click Here If You Are Desparetely In Need Of A Us Virtual Free Number - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Click Here If You Are Desparetely In Need Of A Us Virtual Free Number (387 Views)

25 Best Mozilla Firefox Add On (laptop Users Click Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Click Here If You Are Desparetely In Need Of A Us Virtual Free Number by Okattamgbee: 8:35am On Sep 28, 2015
Do you know that you can possibly have a valid US Virtual Phone Number capable of receiving calls and text messages here in Nigeria for FREE?

Is this guy alright at all? Is this possible? Does this actually works? Could this be for real?

I guess these are your thoughts as regards to the caption of this post right? I must tell you the fact; i am practically and 100% alright, it is practicable possible, yes it does work perfectly and finally, is for real. The beauty of the whole process is that is absolutely[b] FREE[/b] to set up. The only cost you'll have to bear is the cost of purchasing the eBook which is written by me or better still you can contact me on the numbers below if you resides within the environments of Lagos State to get it done for you.

I am selling the eBook at a promo Price of N1,000 for the first 20 people that will order for it after which it goes back to its former/original price of N2,500.

For more details
Call: 08155490835, 09030766675
Whatsapp: 08068361550 or you can send me a Nairaland PM.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

SALES OF ACCOUNTING SOFTWARES IN NIGERIA / Become A Pro In Computer Repairs While At Home / [SOLD] Acer Laptop 12inches Core I5 With Long Battery Life For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.