Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why Is Nysc Sabotaging The Effort Of Part Time Graduates?????? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Is Nysc Sabotaging The Effort Of Part Time Graduates?????? (776 Views)

Please When Is Nysc 2018 Batch B Mobilization? / NYSC Registration For Exclusion Letter For 2017 Part-time Graduates / How effective is Nysc Self state Deployment Survey Results ....lets Roll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nysc Sabotaging The Effort Of Part Time Graduates?????? by dudu200: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2015
I want to believe that it is not a crime for anyone to do a part time program in a University or Polytechnic, as not all of us are opportune to go to a regular school(full time) some are working with their O-LEVEL or OND while trying to make use of the resources (he/she ) is getting to further his/her education. My question is that why does it take NYSC a decade or century so to say for them to process their Exclusion letter and give them at the right time that will be useful for them to move ahead in their career. Many graduates of such program are left alone to patronize fraudster that pretends to be working in NYSC and collect as much as 50k for this so called letter , and at the end when the employer find out that the letter is fake the said employee is shown the way out. Can NYSC tell us why this delay , and what is the modalities of processing it?.
Recently NYSC published that part time graduates can register and print their exclusion letter online, which I personally tried several time but it is not going. I sent a mail to them no response all their lines are not going. Can we say it is just a lie or just ordinary publicity?
They should please treat the part time graduates like they treat the full time graduates by giving the process of their exclusion letter a priority as many of us needs it to advance our career. Thank
Re: Why Is Nysc Sabotaging The Effort Of Part Time Graduates?????? by dudu200: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2015
PLS MOD move to the front page
Re: Why Is Nysc Sabotaging The Effort Of Part Time Graduates?????? by sojax2cool(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2015
Okay. They will soon.
Re: Why Is Nysc Sabotaging The Effort Of Part Time Graduates?????? by Jimohlawal(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
I wonder o undecided

(1) (Reply)

Family Hides "Missing" Corps Member In Lagos. NYSC Vows To Sue Absconders. / Camp Commandant Decamped For Harassing Female Corps Member In Benue Camp / NYSC Foundation Moves To Rcover Over N14.8m Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.