Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

The Inspiring Rise Of Joshua Iginla +all The Prophesies That Shot Him Into Inter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Inspiring Rise Of Joshua Iginla +all The Prophesies That Shot Him Into Inter (5791 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In Otueke (pics) / Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) / Wow! See The Prophesies Of Prophet Jonathan That Came To Pass. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inspiring Rise Of Joshua Iginla +all The Prophesies That Shot Him Into Inter by jadesola2016: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2015
Arguably, the leading prophetic voice i Nigeria at the moment is humble but fiery celebrated General Overseer of Champions Royal assembly, Bro. Joshua Iginla. This humble but powerful clergy whose ministry Champions Royal Assembly based in Kubwa, Abuja has become a force to be reckoned with globally is arguably the rave of the moment.
Bro. Iginla whose prophetic prowess, Word impact, stunning deliverance ministration, diverse healings and unusual miraculous service has turned hitherto unknown Kubwa village to a Mecca of sort as foreigners and celebrities thronged the place on a daily basis for solutions to the myriads of problems plaguing their lives and nations. Thus, the expansion of the ministry has also affected the time of Sunday service. As early as 4am millions besiege the Sunday service and ministration extends to 7pm at times.
Interestingly, his emergence has the leading prophetic voice of the moment was not over night. He is a bold clergy who always dished out the prophetic to individuals and nations at large without fear or in parables.
One of the shocking predictions which shook Africa was in December 31, 2014 when during a live service said the unpopular party in Zambia’s forthcoming election, Patriotic Front whose candidate is Lungu would emerge winner. The prophecy generated a heated controversy with many waiting to prove that the man of God was a liar. Undaunted, he said he cant change it since it was Gods voice. And he was proved right. Lungu is now the President of Zambia. He also predicted the attack on his health which came to pass according to his word.
Also Iginla was the first prophet to have warned Nigerians about the invasion of the deadly disease, Ebola. Precisely in December 31, 2015 during the watch night service in his church at Kubwa, Abuja, he predicted the outbreak of Ebola in 2014.
Some of the fulfilled prophesies through the mouth of Bro. Iginla are highlighted below:
1- In March 9, 2014 he predicted that Obasanjo will quit PDP
2- On July 27th, 2014 he predicted that Cameroon will have a feel of Boko haram’s attack.
3- In June 15, 2014 he predicted the winner of the last World cup including the way and winner they will emerge winner.
4- Same day he also predicted the impeachment of Adamawa’s State governor.
5- He was also the first to predict the bomb blast at INEC office
6- In may 4th, 2014 he was the first to also predicted the emergence of female suicide bombers by Boko Haram
7- In July 27th, 2014 he predicted that Boko Haram would attack Cameroon which happened shortly afterward according to his word.
8- Its on record that he predicted that Liberia would be declared Ebola free zone which came to pass according to his word.
9- Precisely, in December 31, 2014 he predicted that Lagos state would witness series of fire outbreak in 2015 and we are all witness of the fulfilment.
Finally, , he became a line crosser and record breaker when he celebrated his birthday and 25 years in ministry few months back by launching 33 books in a day. Aside that, he dashed out 22 exotic cars at once to celebrities and members of his ministry. He is also currently building a world class record breaking 80,000 seater auditorium in Abuja.
His new 10,000 sitting capacity auditorium branch in South Africa is currently a source of discussion amongst religious leaders.
Interestingly, His Champions Television which translates globally has several million followers who partner with the fiery man of God. All his staffers and members have never ceased to attest to how he has been a channel of blessing to them both spiritually and physically. We reliably gathered that all his staffers lived comfortably courtesy of the clergy and have own ride. According to them, he believes charity begins at home and that he is a failure if he can’t translate the blessings of God in his life to people around him.
Aside that, many ministers both locally and internationally have openly attested to the fact that their ministry became an haven of signs and wonders through an encounter with him via his ministers conference.
He is happily married to a powerful clergy and the union is blessed with three kids.

Re: The Inspiring Rise Of Joshua Iginla +all The Prophesies That Shot Him Into Inter by Unsad(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2015
Make I no talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Inspiring Rise Of Joshua Iginla +all The Prophesies That Shot Him Into Inter by henribj(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2015
never heard of him
Re: The Inspiring Rise Of Joshua Iginla +all The Prophesies That Shot Him Into Inter by DaBullIT(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2015
henribj:
never heard of him

You no reason am say na Advert be this ?

hehehe

2 Likes

Re: The Inspiring Rise Of Joshua Iginla +all The Prophesies That Shot Him Into Inter by Agimor(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2015
DaBullIT:

hehehe
You can say that again.
Re: The Inspiring Rise Of Joshua Iginla +all The Prophesies That Shot Him Into Inter by henribj(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
DaBullIT:

hehehe

my mind no waka go there o
as i see say na church matter i just decide to take am on a plain level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Inspiring Rise Of Joshua Iginla +all The Prophesies That Shot Him Into Inter by DaBullIT(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Fear Church matter, na the scam dey bad pass, when i read anything, i sit back meditate and understand

No dull am , anything you see, dey reason am wella , this one own na advertisement
henribj:

my mind no waka go there o
as i see say na church matter i just decide to take am on a plain level
Re: The Inspiring Rise Of Joshua Iginla +all The Prophesies That Shot Him Into Inter by henribj(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
DaBullIT:
Fear Church matter, na the scam dey bad pass, when i read anything, i sit back meditate and understand

No dull am , anything you see, dey reason am wella , this one own na advertisement

noted. so anytime i see church matter, make i sit up and adjust my reading glasses wella aby?
your head is there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Inspiring Rise Of Joshua Iginla +all The Prophesies That Shot Him Into Inter by Okanokan(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
I have not met Bro Joshua Iginla but i follow his programme on TV and i must confess that the anointing is always present.
May God Grace, through Mercy and Favor continue to dog his path and through him may many be saved and blessed.
Re: The Inspiring Rise Of Joshua Iginla +all The Prophesies That Shot Him Into Inter by jaybanfa(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
And how is God Almighty exalted in all of this? Na man i go dey worship...
Re: The Inspiring Rise Of Joshua Iginla +all The Prophesies That Shot Him Into Inter by Johnnyessence(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
i know bro joshua iginla he's a native of ibadan,oyo state.he start his ministry from ibadan before he relocated his ministry to kubwa abuja. bro joshua iginla is an humble and honest man of God. he's one of the minister of God that give very well . he even gives latest car to celebrities that have been forgotten. when i watched his program on ctv i do pray for him that God should increase his anointing in his life. bro joshua iginla ministry is a fired burn anointing i respect the anointing of God in his life the Lord will continue to lift him high.

(1) (Reply)

Akwaibomites Shun Akpabio, APC At Uyo Rally (Photo) / Tijjani Umar Lauds The Achievements Of The Federal Fire Service / Bayo Adeyinka Wrote:open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.