Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What's The Update On The Lunar Eclipse - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What's The Update On The Lunar Eclipse (384 Views)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Blood Moon 2018: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of Century Occurs July 27, 2018 / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Update On The Lunar Eclipse by dajoaneke(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2015
I'm enroute from Kano to Jos, I lack access to video streaming, but would like to know whats up with the Red moon eclipse. Did it end the world or what? Do you think its end time things as some NL fanatics would say? Whats your opinion? Hit me up!

(1) (Reply)

Free Traffic For Your Youtube Videos / Obama’s 11 Million Twitter Followers, Belongs To Usa Next President / Complete Yahclick Visat Equipment Are Give Away Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.