Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

SIWES/I.T Students Zone - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SIWES/I.T Students Zone (109127 Views)

Siwes/it Students Zone / Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. / 6 Deadly Mistakes I Made When Looking For SIWES I.T Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Omawumi18(f): 5:48am On Jul 13, 2018
Am in urgent need of IT space.. Discipline biochemstry... Duration 4months
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Ayoguy(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Olaoke16:

You can still try your best... Once you reach the gate, the security will collect it from you.... Application letter and the IT letter
Nestle Nigeria Plc
Agbara Factory,
Km 32, Badagry Express way, Ogun State,
Nigeria.
hello bro do you know if the list of those who passed the nestle aptitude test is out??
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Olaoke16(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ayoguy:

hello bro do you know if the list of those who passed the nestle aptitude test is out??

Not yet out as at yesterday, but don't know today because I am not around there today...
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Ayoguy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Olaoke16:

Not yet out as at yesterday, but don't know today because I am not around there today...
its out already.. and have seen my score. so i guess the next phase is interview
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by krixdanny(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please..how can I check my score? I also wrote the aptitude test
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by dozieinspired: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ayoguy:

its out already.. and have seen my score. so i guess the next phase is interview
please how can one check his/her score
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Olaoke16(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ayoguy:

Yes, the result is out... I am on off duty since, just resume to work today... Best of luck...
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Olaoke16(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
krixdanny:
Please..how can I check my score? I also wrote the aptitude test
Your full name... So I can help you check tomorrow...
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Malawii: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
please I need a place for my PPA within Abuja,FCT.
I am an HND holder in Environmental Science with familiar experience in solid waste management and environmental safety protection.
Please assist me with where I can submit my letter, I want a place where I can learn from professional and also contribute.
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by 10kgod(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
Omawumi18:
Am in urgent need of IT space.. Discipline biochemstry... Duration 4months

Your location
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by krixdanny(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Olaoke16:

My full name is Chukwuma Daniel A. Thank you and please I would like to know when they will shortlist students for the next stage.
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Ayoguy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
Olaoke16:

Yes, the result is out... I am on off duty since, just resume to work today... Best of luck...
yes oo.. there process is kinda slow o.. i only have 4months left in my IT period.. when will the next stage probably be and besides shey dem go still consider me like dis
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Kayzybaba(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Olaoke16:
pls help me to check my own sir. Olotu Olukayode
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Ayoguy(m): 1:40am On Aug 02, 2018
10kgod:

Your location
please am also in search of a place for my IT oo.. computer science and living in Lagos
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by bhankymyk(m): 12:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Seriously in need of an IT placement Discipline :FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY Location : Sango Ota
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by bhankymyk(m): 12:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Seriously in need of an IT placement Discipline :FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY Location : Sango Ota
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Olaoke16(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
krixdanny:

My full name is Chukwuma Daniel A. Thank you and please I would like to know when they will shortlist students for the next stage.

65%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Olaoke16(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kayzybaba:

pls help me to check my own sir. Olotu Olukayode

40%
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Olaoke16(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
krixdanny:

Congrats....

1 Like

Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by krixdanny(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by krixdanny(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by krixdanny(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Olaoke16 post=70006963]

Thank you. I really appreciate. So I should be expecting an invitation sms from them for the chat/interview soon. And please I would appreciate if you can give me some of the things to be expecting in the interview. Thank you.]
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Isiboy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
gud afternoon, please my sister just finished her first year in the polytechnic and she needs to undergo a compulsory 3 months SIWES program. please I wud b grateful if I can get information on any firm based in Lagos. She is studying Accounting. thanks in advance
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Memunah(f): 12:11am On Aug 29, 2018
Please my sis needs a place for her three months SIWES .Shes a Chemical Engineering please.
Help us out please.
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Mykcool(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Malawii:
please I need a place for my PPA within Abuja,FCT.
I am an HND holder in Environmental Science with familiar experience in solid waste management and environmental safety protection.
Please assist me with where I can submit my letter, I want a place where I can learn from professional and also contribute.
herminah062@gmail.com
hi were you able to get any?
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by petengine(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Do you know?

An internship can be a valuable first step towards a great career - but have you thought about in how many ways it can benefit you?

An internship can provide a chance to network for future jobs, gain valuable skills, earn college credit, and even get paid at the same time.

The problem is - so many student doesn't know how to go about their intern job search. If you fall into this category, not to worry.

I have published "50 Powerful Ways to Finding Your Desired Internship and Boost Your Career"

In the post, you're going to learn:

How to think about intern job search
How to get your intern job search materials perfect
How to network and get the intern job you want

Click the link to read the post:

https://www.eduansa.com/finding-right-internship/
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by SaveEssang(m): 3:35am On Oct 06, 2018
hello! is there no provission for online application?
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
petengine:
Do you know?

An internship can be a valuable first step towards a great career - but have you thought about in how many ways it can benefit you?

An internship can provide a chance to network for future jobs, gain valuable skills, earn college credit, and even get paid at the same time.

The problem is - so many student doesn't know how to go about their intern job search. If you fall into this category, not to worry.

I have published "50 Powerful Ways to Finding Your Desired Internship and Boost Your Career"

In the post, you're going to learn:

How to think about intern job search
How to get your intern job search materials perfect
How to network and get the intern job you want

Click the link to read the post:

https://www.eduansa.com/finding-right-internship/
I have a serious question to ask you. I sent u a pm. Aviation related. Thanks
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by Humbleprick: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2018
I'm a Student FUTA, Studying Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, I need an IT placement with Warri, Asaba, Benin, Port Harcourt in a field only related to metal, and Materials production.
Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by chizzypresh(f): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
Plz, I am in need of a place in Anambra state for 1 year industrial training... Someone should help me out plz

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / NAF Dssc 2012/2013 (Course 21/22) / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.