Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Lionel Messi Could Be Back For El Clasico - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Could Be Back For El Clasico (581 Views)

3 Records Messi Could Break Following Cristiano Ronaldo’s Exit From Real Madrid / Lionel Messi Received A Devastating News Ahead Of El Clasico Today / Barcelona Squad For El Classico Against Madrid 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Could Be Back For El Clasico by bvibesblogger: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2015
Lionel Messi will be fit for Barcelona’s El Clasico clash with Real Madrid, according to Argentina team doctor Donato Villani.

Messi had been injured in Barcelona’s 2-1 win over Las Palmas, with the club saying their marquee star would be out for 7-8 weeks.

“Messi has a tear in the internal collateral ligament of his left knee,” the club announced, but Villani believes the 4-time Ballon D’Or winner would be back sooner.

“For years I’ve known Leo and I have no doubt that he will be ready in the shortest possible time of the injury, perhaps before that period of six to eight weeks,” Villani told Olé.

“It isn’t a rupture that needs surgical intervention. It’s cured with rest and rehab as a first step and then kinesiology.

“He gets agitated when he can’t play, when he’s not with the ball. Because of that I know that he’s going to recover quickly and in the best way because he’s very professional. The desire to play again and the will to heal can influence.”

If Messi can make it back earlier than proposed, he’d make the El Clasico clash on the 17th of November.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/09/lionel-messi-could-be-back-for-el-clasico/
Re: Lionel Messi Could Be Back For El Clasico by veraponpo(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
I wan to see the King of Soccer on his feet.

Leo Messi!!!
Re: Lionel Messi Could Be Back For El Clasico by STEPHMIDE(m): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
VISCAL MESSI get well soon

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama’s Five Most Memorable Eagles Games / 15 Great Players Who Never Won The Champions League / Download Wolfsburg Vs Manchester United 3 - 2 All Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.