Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? (37460 Views)

How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) / What A Jobless Graduate Can Do To Make Money This Season.. / How A Fresh Graduate Can Apply For A Job That requires Previous Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin u never need money,when hunger kill u u go start the job even tommorow....

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by rossi5(f): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.
my dear u are still asking questions whether to take or not?really funny.....please incase u dont want tell your aunt that u have a friend who is very much interested..thanks.have a good day.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
you are not supposed to think about it unless you have a source of income that pays more.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by vega84(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Plssssss rush and grab the job wit 2 hands, cos I knw guys that are in bigger firms bt collect less, again u forgot to mention free food too #vegatalks
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Atlantian: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
I eat at Jevinik Restaurant in Victoria Island, Lagos during my launch breaks. If that is the Jevinik Restaurant that seeks to hire you, then I must confess that you are a solidified slowpoke for asking that question. A real graduate would have started working already and learning the business module so he/she can set up other Jeviniks with the assistance of venture capitalists when equipped with enough work experience.

3 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Dee60: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
When you attend a university, pray that they dont take your brain away!

7 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Oluwaseun1975(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
My brother dont mind all these comments. Pls you are a graduate dont belittle yourself. What will your friends and coursemates say if they see you in jevinik?
It ll be a shame!!!!
Keep applying to banks and to oil companies, one day your prayers will be answered.

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have finished University and served. Thanks

I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by livinbygrace: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dee60:

When you attend a university, pray that they dont take your brain away!

lol..very funny
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by elosonservices(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
My dear I advice you to take that job.
Any way I got a job today in a drilling company.
I have done my medicals though the salary is not that much but very k for a young guy.
I now have opportunity to learn and fund my business and assist my family in my little capacity.
I'm grateful to God for this opportunity.
I can now learn mechanical in details.

3 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by tartar9(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
why should a graduate like you take such a menial job,its better you become a teacher and earn 10k per month
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by abbey621(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
80k is a ridiculous amount to pay a graduate but considering you have no work experience then I would suggest you stop pondering and accept the offer. Use the experience to brighten your CV and before you know it, the doors are opened with bigger opportunities. My first job was at a grocery store, it was beneath me but I took it because it allowed me to meet people and expand my horizons. Unless you have a large amount of savings or your parents are still feeding you, I suggest you take the offer without thinking twice!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by lekan29ice(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
My brother dont mind all these comments. Pls you are a graduate dont belittle yourself. What will your friends and coursemates say if they see you in jevinik?
It ll be a shame!!!!
Keep applying to banks and to oil companies, one day your prayers will be answered.

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have finished University and served. Thanks
a real Nigerian
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by morelli: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bros abeg use run go take the job offer.you work in a restaurant today doesn't mean you will work there forever.I know you are ashamed just in case one babe you know saw you working there.nobody gives a Bleep.earn your money and plan your life.haven't you had there's dignity in labour.my former office is just beside jevinik.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by bayulll01(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
TroubadourM:
The situation of the country has so much watered down our perception of self value, so even if the job doesn't give him any room for both professional & self improvement in the next decade he should jump on it because he heard 80k? Op the answer to this question lies within, do you have any other plans? Or you just job hunting? No meaningful answer to your questions can come from people out there, hardship don reconfigure our mental state. Chai oluwa wa o.

The hardship really affected you.
@Op please sit down at home and you will get the professional and self development you wish for,lazy mofo

2 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.

Job security is what u should check. it's a great job.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Guy even 50k wt accomo do am Naija nor easy ooo if i cld gt dat afta dis stressful service yr i go rush am. Wellaaaaa
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by afolajohn521(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
start with something 1st, then make progress as you go
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:

Is nice at least u wont be there forever, just for a while, during its hey days biggs was paying its supervisors 30k that was in 2007, so its a decent starting pay, congrats. grin
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Chitumu: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
and a stupid post made FP. Smh!!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by 123papas(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nairalanders, haba. Op; is your degree in 'Food and Nutrition' or in a related course?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by seeun(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'm already researching on that restaurant. I bet I will get that job before you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by usanieja(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
You must really be a joker. No job for the last one year yet you are asking, Im quite sure you still stay with your parent drinking breast milk, silly spoilt burfoon
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by mekzone: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
It's a supervisory role and it could help you build some experience in the hospitality industry which is an evergreen and growing economic sector.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oyind17:
Op, there are graduate out there who earns less than that amount, guess what they graduated years ago. Many graduates are working for less than that amount. Maybe your popsy hold small money siddon dey wait for a million naira job

Graduate my big boobs!!
Olori iya mi oo! shocked

Aya puu pishure dia let's confam d kinikon! grin
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:

Even if you are a learner at least you should have learned few things by now including this undecided
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Salasi01(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mahn u dnt need to b adviced in such situation. If u can run with ur legs torching ur head, pls do. Go take dat job!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by NemzySeries(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
but u go like to dey bath dead body for Uk or london for 50k
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by elninowaxzy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
What are u still waiting for ....don't waste d chance
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by kindredspirit(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
* Googles "JEVINIK Restaurant" * Located. *On my way there this afternoon with a copy of CV* grin
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by redcliff: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:

Mumu..
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by phazotron(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:

GUY U R A FIRST CLASS MUNTULA. PERSON CALL U FOR SUPERVISOR JOB NOT COOK OR WAITER OR WAITRESS WITH 80K WITH FREE ACCOMODATION! WETIN PEOPLE DEY DO FASTING AND PRAYER FIND. THE KIND JOB I DEY FIND NA IM U WAN TROWAY. OYA MAKE WE EXCHANGE NAA. COME BE MARKETER FOR BANK. MUNTULA OSHIIIII!!!!!!!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by DjAduba(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
No! Don't: u are too big for that....
Did i hear u say restaurant? common!... As a graduate u should expect ur name to be published as the minister of Finance in the up comming appointments...idiot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE / Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case / Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.