Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Caitlyn Jenner Has Been Legally Declared A Woman. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caitlyn Jenner Has Been Legally Declared A Woman. (459 Views)

Kylie Jenner Has Been Infected With Kanye West's Yeezus Disease / So Kylie Jenner Has Been Fu***cked By Two Other American Rappers Like Her Sister / Pretty Kylie Jenner Has Finally Damaged Her Face (shock Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caitlyn Jenner Has Been Legally Declared A Woman. by Johnpele: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2015
The 65-year-old star filed court documents at Los Angeles County Superior Court seeking an official name and gender change earlier this month and a judge approved her request on Friday.

The I Am Cait star, whose full name is now officially Caitlyn Marie Jenner, was not present for the short hearing, but the judge signed off on the changes after confirming there were no objections, according to gossip website TMZ.com.

Caitlyn's eldest son Burt Jenner recently warned her haters that she "will still whip you're ass at anything."
Alongside his photograph of the reality TV star with two young girls driving a pink toy car, the 37 year old wrote: 'So obviously a lot has changed... but thankfully, for me, the most important stuff didn't. My dad still loves toys, still loves to go fast... and will still whip your ass at... ANYTHING.

"Yup all you haters, my dad will still probably whip you're ass at 65 with implants (sic)."

Meanwhile Caitlyn's ex wife is still adjusting to the reality TV star's gender transition.
Linda Thompson, who has sons Brody and Brandon Jenner with Caitlyn, admitted that while she is supportive of Caitlyn, she does sometimes struggle with the fact that her former husband is now a ''beautiful woman''.

She explained: "I have to be honest and say it's strange for me to see this beautiful woman, and look in her eyes, and think, 'That's the father of my children.
"That being said, I'm totally supportive of her and always have been."

Source: http://www.amebofamily.com/2015/09/los-angeles-caitlyn-jenner-has-been.html

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Has Been Legally Declared A Woman. by sltn(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2015
i saw the new's this morning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Has Been Legally Declared A Woman. by Airforce1(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2015
Son still calls him/her "dad"

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Winners At 2015 AMAA / 100% Human Hair / Hillarious – Davido Blast Nigerian Artists With His Tweet This Evening – See Twe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.