Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

What Do You Do When Facebook Or Google Is Down? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Do When Facebook Or Google Is Down? (595 Views)

Earn N300 Per Day With Himarac By Sharing Ads On Facebook Or Whatsapp / Should We Say Dollar Stumble Against Naira Or Google Is Hallucinating??? / Don't Know Whether To Advertise On Facebook Or Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Facebook Or Google Is Down? by iMerchant: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2015
Facebook or Google rarely goes down, and when it does it tends to do so for minutes rather than hours. However, with more than billions of users, Facebook and Google are part of the cornerstones of the Internet, and those five minutes of downtime can cause mayhem. And panic. And mass hysteria. With that in mind, I want to know how you cope when Facebook or Google goes down. Or whether you feel that “cope” is far too strong a word for this mild inconvenience.
Re: What Do You Do When Facebook Or Google Is Down? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2015
JuZ always remember that before ppol have no internet...and everyone seems OK with it....ppol shudnt panic when Google or Facebook have a problem, coz one thing for sure they juz fixing bugs to have a better service.. grin
Re: What Do You Do When Facebook Or Google Is Down? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2015
I can cope for like 2 years without Facebook, my last post was in 2012. (I said "Post" not "Comment" before some people go eat me raw)

I can also cope without Google for a while cause there are other options to use
Re: What Do You Do When Facebook Or Google Is Down? by sltn(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2015
KashyBaby:
JuZ always remember that before ppol have no internet...and everyone seems OK with it....ppol shudnt panic when Google or Facebook have a problem, coz one thing for sure they juz fixing bugs to have a better service.. grin
hey c'mon, bro if you on urgent need of internet it ain't working what would you do? c'mon.
Re: What Do You Do When Facebook Or Google Is Down? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2015
sltn:
hey c'mon, bro if you on urgent need of internet it ain't working what would you do? c'mon.

U called me bruh? shocked
Well blame ur network coz maybe ur network is ain't working
Re: What Do You Do When Facebook Or Google Is Down? by sltn(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I can cope for like 2 years without Facebook, my last post was in 2012. (I said "Post" not "Comment" before some people go eat me raw)
I can also cope without Google for a while cause there are other options to use
lol, so what are the option's sist let know cause i bet you use Google as many time's a day.
Re: What Do You Do When Facebook Or Google Is Down? by sltn(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2015
KashyBaby:

U called me bruh? shocked
Well blame ur network coz maybe ur network is ain't working
lmao, sorry huh! but you fit be bruh na! *run
Re: What Do You Do When Facebook Or Google Is Down? by iMerchant: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Now Facebook is down

Re: What Do You Do When Facebook Or Google Is Down? by mastertunji(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
I witness d same now while chatting. U do nothing else than to adhere to their instruction 2 have patience till d website is restored.
Re: What Do You Do When Facebook Or Google Is Down? by mastertunji(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
I witnessed d same now while chatting. U do nothing else than to adhere to their instruction 2 have patience till d website is restored.

(1) (Reply)

Ginger Buyers Needed / Online Networking Business That Works (no Scam) / Learn How To Make Millions On Naira Monthly From Hydroponics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.