Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Do You Need Free Accurate Picks For Soccer Bet? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Need Free Accurate Picks For Soccer Bet? (652 Views)

World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final / Passion For Winning Soccer Bet Tips - Win 2Day to Bet 2Moro !!! / How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Free Accurate Picks For Soccer Bet? by palsenator(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2015
For the next One month, I will be giving out my free picks daily with minimum of 2.00 Odds to anyone who is interested. It will last for 1 month while subsequent months will be for a token. We use Whatsapp and SMS for our daily delivery. Add this number to your whatsapp contacts and chat me up and I will add you 08188008300 . If you are doubting the reality of soccer bet, this is your chance. Like I said earlier,it is absolutely free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need Free Accurate Picks For Soccer Bet? by harlyon(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Do You Need Free Accurate Picks For Soccer Bet? by palsenator(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please do not drop your mobile phone numbers here for security reasons. You are to add me up on whatsapp and if you are not whatsapp, then you can call this number ( 09096035100 ) so we can know how to go about that but if you are on Whatsapp, add ( 08188008300 ) and chat me up. Like I said earlier, it is absolutely free without any attachment for the next 1 month (October). If you are impressed and satisfied, you can decide to go on to our premium services. Please share this post for others to benefit even if you are not into the business, you might be helping someone. Thanks
Re: Do You Need Free Accurate Picks For Soccer Bet? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Uhm..........nyja
Re: Do You Need Free Accurate Picks For Soccer Bet? by palsenator(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
wiztobet:
Uhm..........nyja
any problem bro?

(1) (Reply)

“why I Removed Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain” – Sunday Oliseh. / The Nairabet Jackpot 5 Correct N5 Million Naira Is Up For Grabs This Weekend / Nigeria-american NBA Player Gets Into A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.