Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Always Love "Iku" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Always Love "Iku" (316 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Always Love "Iku" by alphanijaexport(f): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hello ,
This is it...
A tribe in Nigeria called the Yorubas have this word "IKU" as Death. Most people fear IKU for it sudden brutish strikes without alerting it victims.

Same for any business, whether internet marketing, network or affiliate marketing, or any money making business.
People fail, lose and get unsuccessful because of IKU.
To live, you must be willing to pay the price of dying. Nobody talks of gain, without having to first invest.

I- Information
K- Knowledge
U- Understanding

IKU!

Kill yourself to get the best of the three words mention above before you embark on any business, that's when living will make more sense.

Don't be scared of IKU, you need it.

Invest heavily in information, get more knowledge in that business you want to start, and make
sure your level of understand is priceless. At that stage you've sacrifice so much, die to so many other things and now ready to live again as a success.

I love IKU, do you?

‪#‎MoneyTreeTeam Rocks‬

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Land From Any Part Of Enugu State, Nigeria... / Contact Drill Master On 08071136879 For Your Borehole Drilling / Do You Want To Increase Traffic To Your Blog/website? You Must Read This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.