Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold (1309 Views)

"I Sang My First Hit At 16, Korede Bello Is 28 & Still My Boy" - Dammy Krane / Omowunmi Akinnifesi's Car Broken By Vandals (Photos) / I Sang ‘sade’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend… Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Mykel4God(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
With just two singles ‘Sade’ and ‘Orente,’ to his credit, YBNL singer, Adekunle Gold, has within a short period of time won the herats of many fans with those singles that his boss, Olamide is even proud of him.
The singer, who emerged as the winner of the ‘Beat of Lagos’ award at the recently held Beat of Lagos Concert, explained while receiving his award that the song ‘Sade,’ that people celebrate was actually a true life story which happened to him.
He disclosed that he was so deeply in love with a lady until she sudden ended the relationship and that gave birth to him writing the song.
In his words, “the heartbreak I suffered from a girl I was deeply in love with was the defining moment in my musical career. I was really in love with this particular girl before she decided to break my heart. That was what inspired the song ‘Sade’ which everyone celebrates today.”
As part of his award, the singer also got a plot of land situated at the Rehoboth Gardens, Ibeju, Lekki, Lagos after he emerged winner of the ‘Beat of Lagos’ award.

http://gist.mp3bullet.com

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Unsad(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
You're not serious, how will you allow a girl break your heart, when you can break her eggs and her heart at the same damn time
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by skondo09(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Magician1503(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Na so Adele take blow too...
Abeg, make one NL lady help us reason Airforce1 matter grin

1 Like

Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Ihinmi(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Okay, hope u can take her back
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Sommyangel(f): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
I saw this guy in my dream.. What could be the meaning?
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
congratulations..grin
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Sparrow13: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sommyangel:
it means you need a serious jod ASAP
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by koppa(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sommyangel:
haaa,better enter one church make them pray for you,at 42 you still dey see your spiritual husband
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
I so much like dis...i guess the girl would be regretting now
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Sommyangel(f): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:
haaa,better enter one church make them pray for you,at 42 you still dey see your spiritual husband
lol.. God forbid
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by pretydiva(f): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
That's her loss jor..move ahead n make more money..u will see different shades of girls crawling n running 2 u
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Sommyangel(f): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sparrow13:
it means you need a serious jod ASAP
na long vacation cause am o
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by koppa(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sommyangel:
lol.. God forbid
lolzz,was just kidding sha...
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by koppa(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sommyangel:
na long vacation cause am o
Long Vac?
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Sommyangel(f): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:
Long Vac?
yea
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
smiley gud
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by koppa(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sommyangel:
yea
Unilorites?
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Sommyangel(f): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:
Unilorites?
naa
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by koppa(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sommyangel:
naa
okay...
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by yusaasif(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Best time to compose love songs is when you're in love kiss and the best time to compose sorrowful songs is when your heart is broken embarassed
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by killercute16(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Magician1503:
Lol
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Nature8(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nice.. Just like my "It's Over".. But God win sha
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Airforce1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Magician1503:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Aminat508(f): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Yustash001(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Eyah....Thank God you've found your Orente now...
Re: I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold by Marrtynze(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sommyangel:
U crushing on him?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Blog Queen Linda Ikeji Is Ready To Marry--photos / Omotola & Hubby Captain Matthew Step Out 4 Lolo1's Oga Madam Live Show(pics / Billionaire's Wife, Dabota Lawson Looks Flawless As Ever In These New Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.