Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Urgent Vacancies For The National Sport Summit Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies For The National Sport Summit Abuja (1902 Views)

How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria / National Sport Commission Recruitment 2018 Still Pending - See The Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies For The National Sport Summit Abuja by dayo23(f): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Quick Job Opportunity at the National Sport Summit,
- Consultants
- Marketers
- Photographers
- Cameramen
- Mail dispatchers
- Ushers
Apply in Person latest 28th September at the Press centre, the Valedrome National Stadium Abuja. Renumeration is very huge.
Information got to me late.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For The National Sport Summit Abuja by dayo23(f): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Just take copy of your CV and write an appliction letter stating the position you want, quickly take it to there office at the press centre National Stadium Abuja. Job almost automatic
Re: Urgent Vacancies For The National Sport Summit Abuja by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
3pm, Dayo, 3pm!! How we wan do am na?? cry cry
Tomorrow don late?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For The National Sport Summit Abuja by negal(f): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2015
Can someone still apply today smiley
Re: Urgent Vacancies For The National Sport Summit Abuja by Mayorwer: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2015
Ahhh too late
Re: Urgent Vacancies For The National Sport Summit Abuja by dayo23(f): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2015
tchidi:
Tomorrow don late?
Seriously got the info late, thought it was just the usual scam self only for me to go there and confirmed it true, consultant are incharge of the employment. You can still go today...try your luck ma beside they were even in shortage of staffs
Re: Urgent Vacancies For The National Sport Summit Abuja by dayo23(f): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2015
tchidi:
Tomorrow don late?
Seriously got the info late, thought it was just the usual scam self only for me to go there and confirmed it true, consultant are incharge of the employment. You can still go today...try your luck ma beside they were even in shortage of applicants
Re: Urgent Vacancies For The National Sport Summit Abuja by kemtol(f): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2015
dayo23:
Seriously got the info late, thought it was just the usual scam self only for me to go there and confirmed it true, consultant are incharge of the employment. You can still go today...try your luck ma beside they were even in shortage of applicants
pls,I'm just seeing this now, can I still apply.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For The National Sport Summit Abuja by guchii(f): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2015
They are no longer collecting.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For The National Sport Summit Abuja by kemtol(f): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2015
guchii:
They are no longer collecting.
tnx bro. I gave it a trial and I just did. though the consultant confirmed it closed yesterday but he gave me a consideration and asked me to expect news by Monday. tnx all
Re: Urgent Vacancies For The National Sport Summit Abuja by guchii(f): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2015
What is the Consideration please?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For The National Sport Summit Abuja by kemtol(f): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
just received an interview text from the national sport summit for a marketing post. pls can you enlighten or help with tips on what to expect from the interview.tnx

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Over N-power As Scheme Takes Off Today / Ongoing Recruitment In A Manufacturing Company In Aba, Abia State / Field Sales (outside Sales) Representative Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.