Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

I'd Like To Know How Many Supports Inter Milan Fc. Something Big Is About To ??! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'd Like To Know How Many Supports Inter Milan Fc. Something Big Is About To ??! (680 Views)

AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory / Topic closed / Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'd Like To Know How Many Supports Inter Milan Fc. Something Big Is About To ??! by Chillinmasoul(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
Do you support Internationale Milano, kindly drop your phone numbers to be added to [size=15pt]INTER CLUB NIGERIA[/size] WhatsApp group. Meet other Inter Milan Fans, i can assure you that you're not alone!!!

We are planning something big and Interesting to gain serious recognition from Inter Milan F.C

#InterMilan

Re: I'd Like To Know How Many Supports Inter Milan Fc. Something Big Is About To ??! by Chillinmasoul(m): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Chillinmasoul:
Do you support Internationale Milano, kindly drop your phone numbers to be added to [size=15pt]INTER CLUB NIGERIA[/size] WhatsApp group. Meet other Inter Milan Fans, i can assure you that you're not alone!!!

We are planning something big and Interesting to gain serious recognition from Inter Milan F.C

#InterMilan

(1) (Reply)

Daily 5 To 6 Odds & Weekly Fixed Matches. / Eden Hazard: I Could Leave This Summer! I Want A Club That Can Win The Ucl!! / Cristiano Ronaldo's Message For Being The 1st Athlete With 200 Million Social Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.