Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

How To Forcefully Close A 'stubborn' Page - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Forcefully Close A 'stubborn' Page (403 Views)

How To Remove A Stubborn Program In Windows That Just Won’t Leave / How To Remove/delete Stubborn Files From Your Computer / How Can I Format My Stubborn Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Forcefully Close A 'stubborn' Page by veeluv2015(f): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Have you ever been stuck on one page on your system and you can’t move forward or backward? You will agree with me that it can be very frustrating.
It’s very easy to forcefully close a ‘stubborn’ page. Be it on the internet or off the internet.

I’ll explain how to do that in three easy steps.

STEP 1: Hold down the ‘ctrl’ and ‘alt’ keys, then tap ‘delete’
STEP 2: Click on task manager
STEP 3: Select the page that has refused to close and click on ‘End task’

VOILA!!

SOURCE: http://nairarepublic.com/thread/how-to-forcefully-close-a-page/

1 Like

Re: How To Forcefully Close A 'stubborn' Page by Milliano007(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
boss if "HELP SETTING" is automatical displayin itself wen u want to click d STAR BAR
Re: How To Forcefully Close A 'stubborn' Page by veeluv2015(f): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Milliano007:
boss if "HELP SETTING" is automatical displayin itself wen u want to click d STAR BAR

I don't understand the question

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help / Hp 840 G2 Needed Urgently / An Urgent 15-minute Screenshot Task For A Mac Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.