Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Tithe For Charity, Not For Church - Vice President Osinbajo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Tithe For Charity, Not For Church - Vice President Osinbajo (722 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tithe For Charity, Not For Church - Vice President Osinbajo by Freegift75: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
PRIVILEGED INFORMATION:

An insider broke the gist that erupted among Prof Osinbajo and some religious associates who were privy to why the Prof had never remitted his 10th percent of his income to the church since June.

An insider made us to understand that our Vice President point blankly declared that his Tithe will be for Charity. "...very soon my wife shall be on Charity Tours to show love to the less privileged and displaced citizen..." A quote from the insider

However, if Vice president could be faithful in rendering charitable services as envisage, we think it is more justifiable...!

May God bless VP

1 Like

Re: My Tithe For Charity, Not For Church - Vice President Osinbajo by yvelch(f): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
No way! What?! shocked

After d shocker......Check out my store on konga for foreign fashion wears. Search for "Yvelch" on konga.com wink
Re: My Tithe For Charity, Not For Church - Vice President Osinbajo by jhydebaba(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Small Small, snail head go enter shell.

The truth will suffice later... The gullible will still remain gullible no doubt.

If truly this comes from a renowned pastor, then church members paying tithes to churches are.... You can fill in the gap.

1 Like

Re: My Tithe For Charity, Not For Church - Vice President Osinbajo by journerman(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Really? wondered what Pastor Yemi Osinbajo would have said...
Re: My Tithe For Charity, Not For Church - Vice President Osinbajo by Laitesmart(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
He might have come to understand that there are a million and one people out there whi the tithe will benefit than a pastor who is already eyeing the best jet around as of now.... If i am not mistaken, the masses that visit the church and are poverty stricken are one of the many reasons for tithe... Only that our lastors dont wanna remember that no more.

2 Likes

Re: My Tithe For Charity, Not For Church - Vice President Osinbajo by Taruson(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
undecided undecided for wia him talk am? undecided
Re: My Tithe For Charity, Not For Church - Vice President Osinbajo by ojuu4u(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
If truly this comes from a renowned pastor, then church members paying tithes to churches are.... You can fill in the gap.

fallin yakata to ds type of falacy make u numba gullible, besides wht concerns u wt how some1 spends his money. Takin drug on some1 headache. Anyway U made me respond to ds type of yeye post.
Re: My Tithe For Charity, Not For Church - Vice President Osinbajo by orisa37: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Everything explained in a nutshell. The Bible, The Church, The Tithe, The Purpose and The Practice. I wish Pope Francis would hear this. God bless our VP indeed.
Re: My Tithe For Charity, Not For Church - Vice President Osinbajo by Jet333(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tithing z far differnt from charity organization mr.vice president...charity z givin cheerfulli ,bt tithe z a convenant wic muz b ......

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of God <you Need To Read This> / Annual Akwa Ibom State Government Carols Festival / SERMON JOTTERS: Captivity Must Die With This Year {Part 1}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.