Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) (2113 Views)

Single Cute And Searching. / Need A Cool Rich Guy/man For A Serious Relationship / Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hello guys.Am Andy. Am new on NL. Just wanna know if one can still can find love, despite being impotent.Dad passed on and was seriously depressed. Started using anti depressed to kill dresspssion. It worked but killed my sex drive and erectn too. Am cute and rich, not meaning to blow my thrumpet. Am just preveliedge and blessed by God. No power of mine.Can I find a decent girl that will understand and also be there to support me and be patient with me in my recovery process, because now am going for treatment to gain my sex drive back. Am a cool, nice and down to earth kind of guy. I am also OK with sex till marriage if thats what she wants.
Any decent and loving lady of virtue should whatsapp(08159719912). Just friend for starters, then a serious relationship to ensue. Will be happy to share my world with you. Advice too? Pls no insults

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Surulere2: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
what rubbish is this?
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
odidi1:
Hello guys.Am Andy. Am new on NL. Just wanna know if one can still can find love, despite being impotent.Dad passed on and was seriously depressed. Started using anti depressed to kill dresspssion. It worked but killed my sex drive and erectn too. Am cute and rich, not meaning to blow my thrumpet. Am just preveliedge and blessed by God. No power of mine.Can I find a decent girl that will understand and also be there to support me and be patient with me in my recovery process, because now am going for treatment to gain my sex drive back. Am a cool, nice and down to earth kind of guy. I am also OK with sex till marriage if thats what she wants.
Any decent and loving lady of virtue should whatsapp(08159719912). Just friend for starters, then a serious relationship to ensue. Will be happy to share my world with you. Advice too? Pls no insults
hope u are not crazy? U opened a thread for this useless topic yesterday and and u doing the same thing today again, may u be hopeless and impotent for ever as u claim, u are fucking annoying to fatherfucker
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
odidi1:
hope u are not crazy? U opened a thread for this useless topic yesterday and and u doing the same thing today again, may u be hopeless and impotent for ever as u claim, u are fucking annoying fatherfucker
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by chiefolododo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
the guy offend you and you want spoil hin name
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Lobolintin(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
See casting ....why re you damaging this dud3 image...its unfair...am pleading on his behalf..
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
odidi1:

Replies in Italian*****Idiorta*****
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by bvegas2020: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Whtsapp Sex Chat / Good Girl Looking For A Spouse / I Need A Gal From Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.