Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Airforce At It Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airforce At It Again (625 Views)

Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy / Is This Military Training? Nigerian Airforce Officials Maltreat Female Recruit / Is This Military Training? Nigerian Airforce Officials Maltreat Female Recruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airforce At It Again by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
What martyns actually said about Airforce yesterday might be true.
After yesterday scenario he came out again and created this foolish and annoying thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2629481/see-how-much-oritse-femi

Saying he met oritse femi and he charged him 1.7million for just chorus in one of his forthcoming tracks without agreement to shoot a video.
Ain't beefing chuka but all we need is for you to come out real and stop lying with confidence.
Re: Airforce At It Again by vizkiz: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
shut up joor... Mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: Airforce At It Again by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
How do you know he was lying?
Don't underrate him cos u see him on NL daily - avoid see finish.
Re: Airforce At It Again by LoyhaLtee(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oritshefemi Charged Sossi 500k for Seebee (both music & video)...So why 1.7m for just a chorus? BUT who am i to concLude?
Re: Airforce At It Again by lifeofkelvino(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
its very posible guys ...dont conclude...airforce must be feeling like a boss now...thread are been created in his name ...NAIRALAND CELEBRITY undecided
Re: Airforce At It Again by bolajioginni: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
If he charge airforce1 1.7m for collaboration so he will be charging 3m per show, which is not possible..
I can only believe him if oristefemi never wanted to sing with you that's why they said that amount to scare you..
Wizkid that even 101% bigger and more famous that oristefemi, he collected 1.5m from Saeon..
So Airforce1 should just be focus on Hus career and stop giving us OT on NL
Re: Airforce At It Again by Airforce1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
lifeofkelvino:
its very posible guys ...dont conclude...airforce must be feeling like a boss now...thread are been created in his name ...NAIRALAND CELEBRITY undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But its true
His p.a told me that on phone
Re: Airforce At It Again by Airforce1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Faba:
What martyns actually said about Airforce yesterday might be true.
After yesterday scenario he came out again and created this foolish and annoying thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2629481/see-how-much-oritse-femi

Saying he met oritse femi and he charged him 1.7million for just chorus in one of his forthcoming tracks without agreement to shoot a video.
Ain't beefing chuka but all we need is for you to come out real and stop lying with confidence.

Haters would do anything to pull me down because of the love nairalanders ha shown me since i dropped my first song.

Like tuface said, if nobody talk about you, then youre a nobody

I never told lies and will never do.

I created a thread before the show.. but this haters never took me serious till i surprised them with photos.

Lol

I'm too busy to reply to all your hateful comments since I drop my first song and got much love and financial supports from nairalanders and some other people.

Its cool to hate on me cuz i'm Airforce1

Breaking new grounds.
So Legendary. Lmaooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Graces The Cover Page On “hard Knocks” Magazine Cover / Patoranking Hangs Out With Oba Elegushi (photo) / PHOTOGRAPH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.