Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! (1607 Views)

more sharp sharp jagajaga deals, all sold out!!! / service discontinued / We Buy Your faulty Android Smartphones Here In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Kunleforreal(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
DO YOU HAVE A DEAD LAPTOP OR SMARTPHONE? ARE YOU TIRED OF YOUR LAPTOP OR SMARTPHONE? DO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR DEAD LAPTOPS AND SMART PHONES? IF YES TO THESE QUESTIONS, YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE. AS A MOBILE PHONE AND LAPTOP REPAIRER, I BUY A DEAD OR FAULTY LAPTOPS AND SMARTPHONES OF ANY MODEL AT GOOD PRICE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DOING BUSINESS WITH ME , POST YOUR COMMENT HERE OR COME TO 27, OGUNJOBI STREET, FADEYI, MUSHIN, LAGOS OR CALL 07035129972
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by KateKate777: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2015
I sold my Iphone and laptop on http://klymen.com and do not regret. They have a free shipping and I got extra money. Then I bought a new one, Samsung.
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by mikeczay: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2015
My system is pretty old model and switches off itself
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by oscarvicto(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
i have a neatly used ipad3 for sale. it has a power problem. the power ic is bad. how much are u willing to pay. hit me up on 08063333215
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Topleague(m): 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Let me know the amount you can buy these laptops. they have motherboard problems but they are recent laptop almost new

1 HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-b109wm Intel Celeron 4gb etc

2 IBM Lenovo Z585 AMD A10-4600M 2.3GHz 6gb 15.6 screen DVDRW etc

3 Lenovo G580 i3-3120M 2.5GHz 4gb wifi BT 15.6 screen

4 Lenovo Ideapad Z580 intel core i5-3210M 2.5GHz 8gb 15.6 screen

5 Toshiba Satellite C55D-B5319 AMD E1-2100 4gb DVDRW 15.6 Screen

6 Dell Inspiron 15-3521 Core i3 4gb DVDRW 15.6 screen
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by oscarvicto(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2015
mr. kunle. i humbly await your reply......
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Kunleforreal(m): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
please, you just have to bring them to me in order to check them one by one because since they are all have dead motherboard, their components or parts are valuable to me. thanks
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by 1one: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kunleforreal:
please, you just have to bring them to me in order to check them one by one because since they are all have dead motherboard, their components or parts are valuable to me. thanks

I want to sell my laptop... It's an Hp probook 4520s. Everything is working fine on it except

1). The speaker: It doesn't play out, except I use an earpiece

2. The DVD tray selects DVD. If I put in a DVD inside it would read it as a blank disc.

Those are absolutely the only two problems on it.

How much would you be willing to buy it.
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Kunleforreal(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
sorry, i don,t buy that kind of laptop; i only buy a laptop with dead or faulty motherboard. thanks
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Topleague(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
okay, I will call you on Monday in order to bring them to your place.
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Kunleforreal(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
I will be expecting you
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by oscarvicto(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
am still expecting your reply. if it isnt possible, please kindly let me know immediately
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by jackson44(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kunleforreal:
DO YOU HAVE A DEAD LAPTOP OR SMARTPHONE? ARE YOU TIRED OF YOUR FAULTY LAPTOP OR SMARTPHONE? DO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR DEAD OR FAULTY LAPTOPS AND SMART PHONES? IF YES TO THESE QUESTIONS, YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE. AS A MOBILE PHONE AND LAPTOP REPAIRER, I BUY A DEAD OR FAULTY LAPTOPS AND SMARTPHONES OF ANY MODEL AT GOOD PRICE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DOING BUSINESS WITH ME , POST YOUR COMMENT HERE OR COME TO 27, OGUNJOBI STREET, FADEYI, MUSHIN, LAGOS OR CALL 07035129972

how much will u buy 3pcs Nokia lumina 520? they all power up but screen doesn't turn up. I got them from an eBay job lot,so I don't know much about their history.
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Kunleforreal(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2015
am still expecting your reply. if it isnt possible, please kindly let me know immediately
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Kunleforreal(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2015
i don't want to buy all this big phones unless if you will collect #500. please, only android and blackberry are accepted.
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Kunleforreal(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2015
how much will u buy 3pcs Nokia lumina 520? they all power up but screen doesn't turn up. I got them from an eBay job lot,so I don't know much about their history.
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Kunleforreal(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2015
please, only android and blackberry phones are accepted.
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Fab001: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2015
Kunleforreal:
please, only android and blackberry phones are accepted.
Wanna sell my BlackBerry Q10.
In good working condition.
How much can u pay for it?
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by oscarvicto(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hello kunle. Longest time. What of the board u promised me?
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Gyrados: 2:08am On Dec 09, 2015
Wanna sell a htc clone
Faults:
1.bricked
2.volume keys are bad
3.faulty usb port

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Generator For Sale / Z10 For Sale At Affordable Price / Clean Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale. SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.