Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Cheap And Sure Solution For Your Car Scratches - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cheap And Sure Solution For Your Car Scratches (1022 Views)

Predictive Dialer Solution For Call Centres Huawei Espace Avaya Asterisk Digium / Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap And Sure Solution For Your Car Scratches by Maclef(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
DID YOU KNOW ?
WHEN YOUR CAR GETS SCRATCHED, YOU CAN GET IT FIXED WITHOUT TAKING IT TO A PAINTER JUST BY USING A SIMPLE MAGIC PEN. smiley

Its hard to believe, right ? ... I never believed it too until I used it and I found out that it was for real. It works like magic. All you just need to do is apply it on the scratch, buff it and clean it and leave under the action of sunlight. Before you know it, the scratch has disappeared.

**- IT SAVES A LOT OF MONEY AND GUESS WHAT ? IT WORKS ON ANY CAR COLOUR AND IT SELLS FOR JUST #1000 ON KONGA.

To get yours, contact 08162878269 on whatsapp or BBM via 7FD8D16E and you shall be given the link on konga where you will buy it at very cheap rate.

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU. YOU WON'T REGRET VISITING THIS POST EVEN A LITTLE BIT........

1 Share

Re: Cheap And Sure Solution For Your Car Scratches by francbadoo: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
What of if the marks are many?
Re: Cheap And Sure Solution For Your Car Scratches by Maclef(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2015
francbadoo:
What of if the marks are many?
@francbadoo. It will clear all of them no matter how many they are. All you just need to do is buy another pen when the fluid in the one you are using is exhausted, but it takes long before the fluid finishes. One pen goes for just #999 on the link that i will send you.
Re: Cheap And Sure Solution For Your Car Scratches by francbadoo: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2015
OK
So what's ur location?
Re: Cheap And Sure Solution For Your Car Scratches by jemype(m): 6:11am On Oct 05, 2015
how can i get it. pls
Re: Cheap And Sure Solution For Your Car Scratches by Maclef(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
DID YOU KNOW ?
WHEN YOUR CAR GETS SCRATCHED, YOU CAN GET IT FIXED WITHOUT TAKING IT TO A PAINTER JUST BY USING A SIMPLE MAGIC PEN. smiley

Its hard to believe, right ? ... I never believed it too until I used it and I found out that it was for real. It works like magic. All you just need to do is apply it on the scratch, buff it and clean it and leave under the action of sunlight. Before you know it, the scratch has disappeared.

**- IT SAVES A LOT OF MONEY AND GUESS WHAT ? IT WORKS ON ANY CAR COLOUR AND IT SELLS FOR JUST #1000 ON KONGA.

To get yours, contact 08162878269 on whatsapp or BBM via 7FD8D16E and you shall be given the link on konga where you will buy it at very cheap rate.

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU. YOU WON'T REGRET VISITING THIS POST EVEN A LITTLE BIT......[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Inflatable Pullout Sofa Chair Mattress @ N34,000 (see Pix) / Make Yur Orders Now / Constant Diesel Supplier Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.