Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. (1402 Views)

What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? / 7 Igbos Who Could Be President Come 2019 / Between The Bini Empire Of Those Days And The Igbos, Who Were More Powerful?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Like my previous post, although i still don't know why it was closed.

To my igbo brothers, take a good look at Ramsey's family, they are all black skinned!!! this is the way most igbo families are , but he's clearly mixed. now my question is HOW COME WE ALL HAVE RECESSIVE GENES? yes i said recessive genes. in my mums fam, all her 8 sisters are
light skinned, i mean how come, i'm just curious yo. i have had remarks of being mixed, i have read several post referring to igbos as mixed,

My Hypothesis:

lets agree that we all have jewish roots, the supposed jewish immigrants came to ala'igbo and settled with the original natives,

pure blood jewish + pure blood igbo = Jewigbo (ramsey noah phenotype)

Jewigbo + pure blood igbo = jewigbo'igbo (Ramsey kids phenotype)

Now being black does it mean that ramsey's kids are pure blood? now u guessed right NO!, they still have "reccessive genes" which will appear when the conditions are right. smiley

in view of that, i think we were mixed up somewhere, some time.. i dunno!

I read a random post about an igbo girl who had middle eastern blood, maybe if we all had massive dna test in ala'igbo, Maybe!, Just Maybe! but then i take my hypothesis as valid till proven wrong.

Please, Lets us discuss please.

Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Sveen: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Here we go again.
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Obinovictor(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chai!!!
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by stinggy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Of course, we are Jewigbo.

God bless the black jews undecided
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
stinggy:

Mind you, it used it as a TAG
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Godfullsam(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
You are all CONFUSE!
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Godfullsam:
You are all CONFUSE!

Yes we all are... i'll leave this to rest till someone like-minded picks up my line and defend it scientifically.
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Johnnoah1st: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
all dis stupiid, ediot, mad igbo kind of a thing wont let someone hear word on nairaland again with there baseless, senseless, foolish post, i guess stupidiity is a genetic problem in igbo land no wonder ur forefathers run to ivory coast out of cowardness to take cover when he is suppose to fight 4 is people hence watch as all his tribe were almost wasted. idiat set of poeple.
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
all dis stupiid, ediot, mad igbo kind of a thing wont let someone hear word on nairaland again with there baseless, senseless, foolish post, i guess stupidiity is a genetic problem in igbo land no wonder ur forefathers run to ivory coast out of cowardness to take cover when he is suppose to fight 4 is people hence watch as all his tribe were almost wasted. idiat set of poeple.

Educational only, Please no tribal insults, if you were intelligent enough, you would have challenged my hypothesis.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Masterclass32: 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Jewigbo? . . . Seriously?
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by noah91(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ramsey Noah is half yoruba and half jewish
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by ArodewilliamsT: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
[s]all dis stupiid, ediot, mad igbo kind of a thing wont let someone hear word on nairaland again with there baseless, senseless, foolish post, i guess stupidiity is a genetic problem in igbo land no wonder ur forefathers run to ivory coast out of cowardness to take cover when he is suppose to fight 4 is people hence watch as all his tribe were almost wasted. idiat set of poeple.[/s]

What is this illiterate saying, what was your JAMB score?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Johnnoah1st: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

correct me if u see any error in my post.
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by forgiveness: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
I think it is the culture of keeping the baby in door for at least three months after birth and the culture ti have light skin children.

and i noticed many...... lipsrsealed
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Arode, pls suggest, do u see any flaw in my hypothesis? i wished i could back it up scientifically. I just thought about it one day so i decided to share.
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
noah91:

Yes i know, i only used him because he represents my hypothesis, which is proven by that picture. His children ought to be light skinned but i guess the dominant black gene wins in this case. When his boy child grow's up, i bet you there will be a fair child in the family since he has the recessive gene due to his father's white ancestry.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by ArodewilliamsT: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
willow0802:

Arode, pls suggest, do u see any flaw in my hypothesis? i wished i could back it up scientifically. I just thought about it one day so i decided to share.

Actually, i am Igbo, i really do not think i am jewish. The Jews have denied that they share kinship with many tribes in Africa and middleast when it clear that the said tribes are share no jewish ancestry. But when the Igbo-jew question was thrown to them, they neither denied nor accepted openly.
I have studied the jews when something has an iota of truth they neither deny nor accept, remember that iranian nuclear physicist that was killed by mossad..allegedly? Till today Isreal refuse to accept or deny the killing, but the whole world knows they did the killing and rightfully so. You don't wanna have some turbaned headed abdul-whatever running around with a nuke just a stone throw from your land.

I think one NLder ihuomadinihu(dont know if she is still here) once quoted some genetic studies showing some 'sprinklets' of similarity between the 2 groups.
I personally believe that if there is any similarity then Jews may have migrated from Igboland, not the other way round. My personal beliefs though.
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by patrick89(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
willow0802:

Yes i know, i only used him because he represents my hypothesis, which is proven by that picture. His children ought to be light skinned but i guess the dominant black gene wins in this case. When his boy child grow's up, i bet you there will be a fair child in the family since he has the recessive gene due to his father's white ancestry.
I have seen this argument several places, if you see my grandmother from my paternal side, she is like half caste with a curly hair, she died at 90. Only one of her children took after her. I remember her saying that their father was very fair the called him nwokorocha... so I think it has nothing to do with mix breeding....

If you read about Red Eboe slaves" you will understand that its natural. I read somewhere that other slaves hated and jealous of Red eboes because of their colour and they were most sorted breed and expensive. unfortunately they were suicidal, that was why they were given preferential treatment which also attracted hatred envy. So when you see hatred towards igbos, know that no be today!! e don Tey.....

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Actually, i am Igbo, i really do not think i am jewish. The Jews have denied that they share kinship with many tribes in Africa and middleast when it clear that the said tribes are share no jewish ancestry. But when the Igbo-jew question was thrown to them, they neither denied nor accepted openly.
I have studied the jews when something has an iota of truth they neither deny nor accept, remember that iranian nuclear physicist that was killed by mossad..allegedly? Till today Isreal refuse to accept or deny the killing, but the whole world knows they did the killing and rightfully so. You don't wanna have some turbaned headed abdul-whatever running around with a nuke just a stone throw from your land.

I think one NLder ihuomadinihu(dont know if she is still here) once quoted some genetic studies showing some 'sprinklets' of similarity between the 2 groups.
I personally believe that if there is any similarity then Jews may have migrated from Igboland, not the other way round. My personal beliefs though.

To support my hypothesis, i would say some group of Hebrews(Jews) migrated to ala'igbo and settled with the locals , there by mixing occurred, which explains the recessive gene found in the igbo's. Ever wondered why the star of david was found 500feet below the ground in Aguleri. Things just don't occur without explanations. I hope you'll consider my hypothesis and re-validate my flaws.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
True, I sometimes consider some of my cousins mixed, even my sister! im analytical, Things just don't happen brother, except someone brings something scientific and we challenge it till we all agree.

patrick89:

I have seen this argument several places, if you see my grandmother from my paternal side, she is like half caste with a curly hair, she died at 90. Only one of her children took after her. I remember her saying that their father was very fair the called him nwokorocha... so I think it has nothing to do with mix breeding....

If you read about Red Eboe slaves" you will understand that its natural. I read somewhere that other slaves hated and jealous of Red eboes because of their colour and they were most sorted breed and expensive. unfortunately they were suicidal, that was why they were given preferential treatment which also attracted hatred envy. So when you see hatred towards igbos, know that no be today!! e don Tey.....

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by coolitempa(f): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
The iboes are free to come from anywhere.....we all know it is to do with deep seated self hatred.........all we want is Biafra for them... cheesy
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
coolitempa:
The iboes are free to come from anywhere.....we all know it is to do with deep seated self hatred.........all we want is Biafra for them... cheesy

Can you pls quit this stupid act of yours, Ever read a book before?, have you thought someone something you learnt in your free time. Why don't you add to education by getting educated and also educating other people by teaching them the new things you learnt. Stop being a troll, it is not attractive.
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by coolitempa(f): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
willow0802:

Can you pls quit this stupid act of yours, Ever read a book before?, have you thought someone something you learnt in your free time. Why don't you add to education by getting educated and also educating other people by teaching them the new things you learnt. Stop being a troll, it is not attractive.

Ohhhhhh...shut up....don't be ridiculous......and go find some id1ot that can discuss with you.... grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by truefact: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
There many igbos who look like half cast with curl hair, yet there birth has nothing to do white...my cousins too, I think there must be a big explanation to all...a very dark brother with dark wife also give birth to fair children, though the wife's mother is very fair
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
truefact:
There many igbos who look like half cast with curl hair, yet there birth has nothing to do white...my cousins too, I think there must be a big explanation to all...a very dark brother with dark wife also give birth to fair children, though the wife's mother is very fair

Every Igbo man has a fair skinned family member. Quote me if i'm wrong
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by babyfaceafrica: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
willow0802:

Every Igbo man has a fair skinned family member. Quote me if i'm wrong
that's not always true..especially peeps from ohajia,orlu egbema....lots of imo families I know that are dark and beautiful
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by disumusa: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
stinggy:
so jew heat human flesh also.
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by disumusa: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
noah91:
yoruba culture does not welcome bastard.
Re: Igbos, Who The Heck Are We! My Hypothesis, NO TRIBALISM PLS. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
that's not always true..especially peeps from ohajia,orlu egbema....lots of imo families I know that are dark and beautiful

well some of my relatives are fair, you can get the fairest with green eyes in my fam too.

(1) (Reply)

My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Saraki / My 16 Declarations for 2016! / Mercy Johnson's Husband Prince Odi Okojie Releases Election Campaign Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.