Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Joke Of The Day: Do You Think MTN Can Get To This - See Picture: LOL - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day: Do You Think MTN Can Get To This - See Picture: LOL (1427 Views)

Which Day Do You Think Your Village People Nearly Got You And What Happened? / What Have You To Say About This Picture? Lol / Boarding Schools Summarised In One Picture Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day: Do You Think MTN Can Get To This - See Picture: LOL by exlinkleads(f): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
No disrespect to all the ladies in da house, but the rate MTN is going this days eeh, I think is going out of proportion.

Immediately dey see say i don load card eh, na so dem go dey send me love quote (way i no enter for), English explanation (way i no enter for), sometimes na send ok to 777 something to stand a chance of winning millions way person never see before now. I don tire for their matter.

Do you think they can get to were them go say "To become a virgin again, Text 'close ' to 35126"

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/joke-of-day-do-you-think-mtn-can-get-to.html#sthash.XXvBPAR3.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Joke Of The Day: Do You Think MTN Can Get To This - See Picture: LOL by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin grin grin over to the ladies

(1) (Reply)

Funny Photo Of Day: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing / Hilarious Advert To Thrill Tour Day / Things That Happen When Nepa Decides To Borrow You Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.