Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Who Are The Top Copywriters In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Are The Top Copywriters In Nigeria? (3290 Views)

Reasons Why Copywriters And Graphic Designers Should Collaborate: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Top Copywriters In Nigeria? by markpenk: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Guys... I just spent the last 30 or so minutes trolling the internet for the top copywriters in this country. Now, I know there are some badass guys who create kickass copy in this country. Just can't seem to find them. Can anyone help a brother out please? if you know any of these guys, please reply the thread. Cheers.

P.S: I'm not talking about freelance article writers. I mean grab-them-by-the-throat-and-force-them-to-do-what-you-want copywriters.
Re: Who Are The Top Copywriters In Nigeria? by markpenk: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2015
Really? So, no one on NL knows anything? I'm utterly shocked.
Re: Who Are The Top Copywriters In Nigeria? by cbi24: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dennis Isong... That guy is Good
Re: Who Are The Top Copywriters In Nigeria? by SHOPPERS(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
The most expensive that I know;

Ronald Nzimora... You most likely can't afford him

Nnamani Czar Anikulapo.... Baddass

Prince Promise....

Victor Nzimogu....

I also write but rarely for the Nigerian market.
Re: Who Are The Top Copywriters In Nigeria? by citadeldpoet: 12:35am On Jan 08, 2021
Speak of one of the best copywriters in Nigeria, you speak of Emmanuel Okonkwo.
#EmmanuelOkonkwo is a leading partner at De Critic - Nigeria's best copywriting agency.
This agency rose very fast and became a multi-winning award company for best copywriting in Nigeria.
They even wrote a powerful book which I continue to benefit from. The e-book is free.
You can find it here - https://decritic.com/free-e-book/
Re: Who Are The Top Copywriters In Nigeria? by digitalphenom21(m): 4:40am On Aug 16, 2021
Let me introduce you to Jire Jacob: www.thejirejacob.com. Jire Jacob Copywriter is one of the best copywriters in Nigeria. Though he presently lives in the UK. He has built an 8-figure copywriting empire and presently teaches others to gain financial freedom through copywriting, that is, the CRUSH-IT COPYWRITING ACADEMY - thejirejacob.com/academy

Here is a snippet about Jire Jacob Copywriter
I’ve been a professional copywriter for 6 years even though I have my first degree in pharmacy. I’ve written for multinationals, online entrepreneurs, and just about every size company in between. I teach passionate youths like myself how to start and grow a 7-figure copywriting business.

Let me explain a little bit about my experience growing a profitable freelance writing business fast. (Don’t worry, I’ll make it quick)

I was a broke-ass 4th-year pharmacy student when I first heard about making money freelance writing.

I was interested, and thought, “WOW! People are making twice what I am going to make in a year when I finally graduate, just in a month… just to write from home! How is that even possible?!.”

Like every other writer on the internet, I started writing articles and blogs and getting paid $5 or $10 for 1000 words.

I was stressed out, overworked, underpaid, and constantly dealing with clients shenanigans.
Until I met a friend who told me he charged $200 for a 300 words sales letter. (A sales letter is just one form of copywriting

I have then gone ahead to start my own copywriting agency, teach business owners how to get more sales using the power of words and also help other ambitious youths like me to be financially independent.

To be independent is to have true FREEDOM and be in control of your TIME.

May I help you (or your team) boost your copywriting skills and savvy?
If you’d like to discuss how I can help you, or your team, become better at copywriting, let’s talk.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos: bread distributors and table top sellers / Liberty Reserve/ Master Card / Buy Or Sell Your Paypal Funds Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.