Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Shocking!!! See How A Pastor Ordered His Congregation To Strip Na*ked (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking!!! See How A Pastor Ordered His Congregation To Strip Na*ked (photos) (3017 Views)

Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) / Sexy Sky Sports Presenter Reacts After Hackers Posted Her N*ked Photos Online.. / Kim K Poses Completely Na*ked To Show Off Pregnant Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! See How A Pastor Ordered His Congregation To Strip Na*ked (photos) by gistparrot: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
See How A Pastor In Switzerland Ordered His Congregation To Strip Unclad – His Reason Will Blow Your Mind!
I have still not recovered from the shock I got on receiving this photo. But according to the source, who claimed a pastor in Switzerland ordered his church members to strip to their birth suit in order to whole fully receive ministration from God.

I am yet to confirm this information but the photo speaks clearly for itself where the church members are all unclad while the pastor was the only one clothed. What do you think about this situation people?

See the full photos--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/see-how-a-pastor-in-switzerland-ordered-his-congregation-to-strip-unclad-his-reason-will-blow-your-mind/

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday / Nigerian Girl Releases Instructional Video On The Proper Way To Do Doggy Style / Top 12 Akwa Ibom Artiste....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.