Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s (1288 Views)

Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! / 99% Of Nairalanders Doesn't Know The Name Of The CEO Founder Of Nairaland / How To Know What Google Knows About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by Felix6: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please, i need assistance on a bothering issue. I bought what supposed to be a fairly used iPhone 5s, on getting / or trying to unlock / activate it was discovered that the owner reported a case of lost/misplaced to the company and a number to call if found was also left on the message. What should i do please?
Re: He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by villareal15(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Felix6:
Please, i need assistance on a bothering issue. I bought what supposed to be a fairly used iPhone 5s, on getting / or trying to unlock / activate it was discovered that the owner reported a case of lost/misplaced to the company and a number to call if found was also left on the message. What should i do please?

Guy it is called iCloud lock, its probably a stolen/lost phone,to unlock it expensive. You can call or return it to the said company coz you won't be able to use the phone.Who knows owner might reward you.
Re: He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by sats: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Felix6:

you actually paid for the phone without making sure it is in order?
iphone, you got carried away abi
*shakes head*

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by RobinHez(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Just go and throw it from 3rd mainland bridge in the night so u will be safe...

I don talk my own o! Na so dem send apple drone go meet chukwuma! lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by henribj(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
RobinHez:

lol
no be small apple drone.
Re: He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
How much you wan sell the phone? Unless you have 20k+ to unlock it
Re: He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by Chidexter(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
RobinHez:

LOL
Re: He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by Whizpeter(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chai! This kind thing dey pain ehn!
Its always said that before you get a fair used iPhone, ensure that it is in order and make sure it ain't locked to iCloud...
But people dont just listen...
Re: He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by Felix6: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
RobinHez:

seriously considering this your option don't want interpol breathing down my neck.
Re: He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by holusormi(m): 2:00am On Sep 29, 2015
Felix6:

seriously considering this your option don't want interpol breathing down my neck.

Interpol breathing down your neck because of a stolen iphone5s undecided ,you got jokes brah!!!

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by Felix6: 5:27am On Sep 29, 2015
Whizpeter:
Chai! This kind thing dey pain ehn!
Its always said that before you get a fair used iPhone, ensure that it is in order and make sure it ain't locked to iCloud...
But people dont just listen...

you quite correct, guess ignorance played a fast one on me. But is there any way out of this?
Re: He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Felix6:
lol..the phone is iCloud locked. Better return it to where you bought it from cos anyone that tells you they can unlock iCloud locked phones is simply lying to u. They'll take 40 to 50k from u bt they won't do anything for u
Re: He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 29, 2015
prof1990:
How much you wan sell the phone? Unless you have 20k+ to unlock it
i use an iPhone 5s when I told a friend I want to sell it, he told me he'd buy it for 30k cos on olx.com it's 30k..when I told him those ones are iCloud locked, he ignored me. I'll like to show him this report here. Lol
Re: He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by khassy(m): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Felix6:

this is what happens when you are so much eager to get iPhone undecidedundecided
Re: He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by Whizpeter(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2015
Felix6:

you quite correct, guess ignorance played a fast one on me. But is there any way out of this?

Ehrm... Can you still get back to the seller? Or you sell the phone to another ignorant person cos unlocking it is a whole lot of money, in fact you can't unlock it, don't let anybody deceive you!
Re: He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s by villareal15(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Felix6:

Op how much do you wanna sell it?contact me

(1) (Reply)

see Microsoft newly Announced Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL, Lumia 550, Surface 4 / Bryte One Octa Core Exqlusively From KONGA (REVIEW) / Advice Me Pls.which Powerful Android Phone Cn 20k Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.