Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,337 members, 7,867,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Our Nation Needs Prayer! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Nation Needs Prayer! (328 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / Alamieyeseigha's Gone , Diezani Needs Prayer- How Would You Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Nation Needs Prayer! by Peteru82(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
The Scripture Say : Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem They That Love It Shall It Its Fruit. Nigeria Is Our Jerusalem Lets Join Hands And Lift Our Nation And It Shall Be Well With You And I[b][/color] The Scripture Say : Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem They That Love It Shall It Its Fruit. Nigeria Is Our Jerusalem Lets Join Hands And Lift Our Nation And It Shall Be Well With You And I[/b][color=#000099] The Scripture Say : Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem They That Love It Shall It Its Fruit. Nigeria Is Our Jerusalem Lets Join Hands And Lift Our Nation And It Shall Be Well With You And I

(1) (Reply)

Togetherness / Thread For Isreal Houghton / How Do You Rate A Pastor That Bleached.... Is It A SIN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.