Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

No RECORD Found ISSUE - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No RECORD Found ISSUE (978 Views)

No RECORD Found ISSUE / IMSU Students With "No Record Found", Lets Meet Here!!! / Lautech "No Record Found" Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No RECORD Found ISSUE by Amaluv32: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please I need someone to help me,my name appeared in my skul senate list,but wen I wanted to verify my name online,it showed no record found,i went to my skul student affairs unit,they collect our names,and sd since den that our dean went to abuja to rectify d problem,d deadline for the regustration is fast approaching,pls somebody shold help me
Re: No RECORD Found ISSUE by cdsloane(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2015
Amaluv32:
Please I need someone to help me,my name appeared in my skul senate list,but wen I wanted to verify my name online,it showed no record found,i went to my skul student affairs unit,they collect our names,and sd since den that our dean went to abuja to rectify d problem,d deadline for the regustration is fast approaching,pls somebody shold help me

Call Sidmach on any of this numbers : 017740392 or 017617160. You have to be persistent though because they don't usually pick immediately. Wish you good luck

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is NYSC SAED Program In All The States / See The Romantic Love Letter A Female Student Wrote To A Male Corper / Breaking News: Nigeria Corp Members To Begins Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.