Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Letter To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To God (828 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / 10 Reasons Why Any Reasonable Man Has To Submit To God Today / How Much Do You Give As Offerings To God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To God by Ascony(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2009
Dear God

On behalf of the people of this planet earth, I am writing you this letter to ask you for forgiveness in all that mankind had done against you.
It is true that you sent Jesus your son to die for all our sins in order to bring us salvation and forgiveness of sins, but the fact still remains that there is one sin which you have totally refused to forgive, and that is the original sin. Yes God, the sin of Adam and Eve is still the only reason why we still suffer a great deal of injustice in life. The original sin is the obvious reason why mankind had to suffer and die in this unjust world.
The curse of the original sin had never departed from man since the beginning of time.
God, you said that man would have lived forever if not for the original sin, but that is simply because you have refused to forgive; if you had forgiven Adam and Eve for this one simple mistake that they made, man would have still lived forever.
Dear God, why is it so hard for you to forgive us and liberate us from the bondage of this original sin and allow us to enjoy that perfect life that we all so desire; that life of no pain, no sorrow and no death? That life filled with joy, fulfillment, peace and absolute happiness.
Heaven would have been a very good idea if only every single individual will be there. But no, everyone will not be there; only a few will make heaven and we all know that, even the bible made it clear that making heaven will not be an easy task due to the complexity of its qualification.
So tell me dear God, even if I agree to worship you all my life and I finally end up going to heaven at last, how do you except me to enjoy my eternity without my loved ones, friends and family? Everyone wants heaven and that is the obvious fact. Nobody is enjoying this hustle and bustle of everyday life. Everyone wants heaven or rather, a perfect world right here and now for all to enjoy.
Why wait for that affixed time “when the sun of man will come in his glory to judge every man according to their deeds”? We are tired of these sufferings, we are tired of all this rat race, we are tired of all these injustice in this unjust world. All we want is peace, joy, happiness and everlasting contempt for every single being so that the world will be a better place for us all. All these we ask you and hope that you would humbly grant our request.

Yours earthly
Ascony.
Re: Letter To God by Ascony(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2009
hey !! am still waiting for God's reply. i know he is kinda busy but doesnt he have any secretary or ambassador here?
well, just wondering

(1) (Reply)

You Should Be The Change! / Violence Again ! / Christians Are We Under The Law? Or Grace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.