Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Way Forward On The Vedanix Scam! Leke Toye Seems Innocent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Way Forward On The Vedanix Scam! Leke Toye Seems Innocent (1156 Views)

Lagos Police Station Where No Motorist Can Be Innocent (punch Newspaper) / We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) / Armed Robbers Kill Innocent Travellers Along Lagos-benin Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Way Forward On The Vedanix Scam! Leke Toye Seems Innocent by just4jay(m): 12:34am On Oct 08, 2006
SEUN,
since i was the one who started the thread that showed the connection in the accounts of vedanix and goldnairaexchange, I want to be the one who takes the step of mediation and reconcilaition.

SEun please I want you to reconsider cancelling the ban you placed on leke toye's former id and his goldnairaexchange site link,
I think the way forward will be that He should mail you prove of the said transaction, an atached copy of his egold account history for that day should do just fine.
From the way he has explained himself, i believe he actually has nothing to do with vedanix , he has just been a victim and not a collaborator.
Please consider my suggestion let him contact you with the evidence and lets move on to greater things.
SInce leke has never had a prior history of fraudulent activities I think we should consider the fact that he is saying the truth concerning all he knows about vedanix.

leketoye,
My apologies once again to you, but any man in my shoes who noticed the discrepancy would have done what I did, If i had not quickly brought out what I did, alot more people could have suffered graet losses to that thief, vedanix.
But Ithink enough is enough , one man should not be paying for another man's sins.
Having considered all you've presented, I do believe vedanix just used as a front, but you need to provide for seun and the guy that lost money to vedanix, evidence that you actually transferred egold worth that amount to vedanix's account.

Sorry again for what you had to go through but no one but that crook vedanix can be blamed for all that has happened!

I'm a beilever and I do know, that nothing happens by accident and all things work together for good, God will bring out a good from all this.

As a gesture of good faith to show that I now believe in your innocence, I'm going to be transacting business with you very soon, egold funding, and I will come back to NAiraland to declare your legitimacy.

MAy the Lord bring forth a great good out of all these,
Remember Leke, afflictions colour your life but you choose the colour.
CHoose a positive colour from all this, MAy God use every stumbling block in your life as stepping stones unto gretness in Jesus name.
AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Again! / Robbers Invade Aba / 75-year-old Woman Disappears From Verification Centre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.