Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

See the long Snake my Friend killed in his house This Morning. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See the long Snake my Friend killed in his house This Morning. (692 Views)

Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning / The Long Snake Killed At A Mechanic-Workshop In Port-harcourt (Graphic Pics) / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the long Snake my Friend killed in his house This Morning. by akpakoboy: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
My friend killed a snake this morning.
Excerpts from him....
'I just want to thank God for helping me kill this snake ...it tried to enter my room through my window last night.. Something just ask me to close my GMP window..I didn't know I was hooking it. I woke up this morning and saw it hanging and angry.. I kill it..
anything way dem send for me holy ghost.....' Lol

Long though. Snakes everywhere.

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: See the long Snake my Friend killed in his house This Morning. by respect80(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
If his mum start looking for him nkoor
You no try at all.

grin grin grin
Re: See the long Snake my Friend killed in his house This Morning. by respect80(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
If his mum or dad get to know you're the one who murdered their child nkoor

grin grin grin grin
Re: See the long Snake my Friend killed in his house This Morning. by akpakoboy: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
oboy, that kind snake enter your anus.....its better imagined
Re: See the long Snake my Friend killed in his house This Morning. by freshness2020: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Snake charmers everywhere.. grin grin grin ..Its time to call Lalasticlala.
Re: See the long Snake my Friend killed in his house This Morning. by missdebs(f): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
yaay, fp straight..
Re: See the long Snake my Friend killed in his house This Morning. by Vicintonsh(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
missdebs:
yaay, fp straight..

(1) (Reply)

See The Weird Way This Guys Birthday Was Celebrated(photos) / This Is How You Know You're A True Lagosian! / Apply For 2015/2016 NNPC L Total Scholarship Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.