Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Justice For Dog Brutality - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Justice For Dog Brutality (981 Views)

Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python / Advice On Local Recipè For Dog Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice For Dog Brutality by estykaykennel: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Yesterday afternoon a woman in my neighbourhood came over to my place in search of her dog she told me her tenant opened the gate at about 11pm when d dog was let loosed in d compound I told her I didn't see any dog in my place so I followed her in search of d dog. And we got to a joint where dey sell dog meat and lo and behold her dog was about being roasted already dead she started quarreling and shouting people gathered and asked what was going on, then d man said he was going to pay for d dog that how much will d woman collect then I became angry I almost fought d "IDIOT" for his statement but people around held me back and told me not too. Now I want to ask is there nothing that can be done about this or no laws guiding our beloved pet? 2) should we continue folding our hands while man's best friend keep being missing and being roasted as food? Pls petlanders what do we do abt this?

1 Like

Re: Justice For Dog Brutality by wolewolsz(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dog eaters are terrible people. Maybe cuz they aren't knowledgeable about mans best friend... I avoid people who eat dogs. As for the woman, she can actually go to court, that's if there's enough proof

1 Like

Re: Justice For Dog Brutality by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 29, 2015
Stealing is now corruption, so he needs to be PROBED!

1 Like

Re: Justice For Dog Brutality by Prodeegee(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Thats stealing. He shd be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Dog Brutality by Magpies(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2015
I would decapitate him at first glance

1 Like

Re: Justice For Dog Brutality by K9blunt(f): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
the only justice to get is to arrange for his punishment cause in Nigeria there is hardly any justice for the common man not to talk of an animal.
Re: Justice For Dog Brutality by estykaykennel: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
I was with d woman today, she said that day and after that day she laied a complain in d police aroung Ile epo area and guess what d office on duty said to her:
Madam abeg she na dog matter u come here come complain? Abeg I no fit comot for here come 2moro. And she went d 2nd day and she was made fun of so she was pissed and left. Pls there should be a purnishable penalty for these kind of people now abi what do u guys think?
Re: Justice For Dog Brutality by estykaykennel: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Woman arrested for duct taping dog's mouth shut to stop it barking
[Reposted from OlofofoGist.com C002C6036]
Read here <<>> http://olofofogist.com/2015/10/02/woman-arrested-for-duct-taping-dogs-mouth-shut-to-stop-it-barking/ can't such thing be done here?
Re: Justice For Dog Brutality by barcaboi(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
estykaykennel:
I was with d woman today, she said that day and after that day she laied a complain in d police aroung Ile epo area and guess what d office on duty said to her:
Madam abeg she na dog matter u come here come complain? Abeg I no fit comot for here come 2moro. And she went d 2nd day and she was made fun of so she was pissed and left. Pls there should be a purnishable penalty for these kind of people now abi what do u guys think?
she shd go to another serious police station.....in Surulere, a vet shop owner was sued at 1 million or so just for the death of a dog....the woman told us herself because they settled outta court; she paid 150k or so....so she shd make sure they don't go unpunished

(1) (Reply)

Check These Pictures Out / Photo: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday / Please Help My Alsasian Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.