Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Photos: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With King Of Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With King Of Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan (836 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) / Buhari In A Bilateral Meeting With Martin Schulz, President Of The EU Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With King Of Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan by emmalezy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-FPtstnT_w44/Vgm9-8bX49I/AAAAAAAGx5U/PYX1-V7aU0k/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
President Buhari held a meeting with King Abdullah II lbn Al Hussein, King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan during the 70th UN general Assembly today September 28th. Continue to see more photos...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7-s85pFt_nY/Vgm9_g-70dI/AAAAAAAGx5c/NiNZkG7IiH0/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-wGN1LvoazKs/Vgm9_p3JIMI/AAAAAAAGx5g/XlbcPJ_5YIo/s400/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ZXgVaytbTeg/Vgm-A_60p0I/AAAAAAAGx5s/IRfrPkv2iVM/s400/4.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/photos-buhari-holds-bilateral-meeting.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With King Of Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan by aderonkedeborah(f): 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Photos: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With King Of Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan by madridguy(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
PMB working tirelessly for the sake of our dear country. Baba Buhari we are grateful for the commitment so far. More power to your elbow.

Sai baba

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With King Of Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan by signature2012(m): 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Smh......The most important meeting,he was not there.

Naija/jordan.......bilateral grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With King Of Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan by pegolala(m): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2015
ok cool
Re: Photos: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With King Of Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan by mars123(m): 12:11am On Sep 29, 2015
signature2012:
Smh......The most important meeting,he was not there.

Naija/jordan.......bilateral grin grin grin grin
may I correct you that it was a fundraiser and not "the most important meeting".

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With King Of Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan by c33b33(m): 12:20am On Sep 29, 2015
Na so Obasanjo travel everywhere and finally brought GSM and he likes to remind us about that.

B.oohari wetin you go bring? Enjoy your honeymoon according to Tinuubu!

IPOB Youth
Re: Photos: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With King Of Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan by Kagarko(m): 12:53am On Sep 29, 2015
That's nice for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Photos: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With King Of Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan by i8sins(m): 12:59am On Sep 29, 2015
I wonder when we go get President wey no go dey wear babariga. as. much as I like BLUEHARRY, na wetin dey tire b dis 50yards cloths wey him dey wear.
Re: Photos: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With King Of Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan by jaykaylegend(m): 1:03am On Sep 29, 2015
Watched baba's speech at UNGA and I was proud of my president and country!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With King Of Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan by Christoskurion: 1:07am On Sep 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With King Of Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Y has Buhari refused to hold meeting with Putin?

Russia is the saviour of Nigeria, not these hypocrites.
Re: Photos: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With King Of Hashemite Kingdom Of Jordan by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 29, 2015
i8sins:
I wonder when we go get President wey no go dey wear babariga. as. much as I like BLUEHARRY, na wetin dey tire b dis 50yards cloths wey him dey wear.

Buhari is even an understandable exception. Osibanjo however, is what I do not comprehend. A lawyer, a professor and a senior advocate. Since he became VP,he wouldn't stop wearing that over - sized attire despite looking much dapper and having more charisma in a suit. Its as though he signed an undertaking that its either agbada or no VP.

(1) (Reply)

Asking Saraki To Resign Is Wrong - CAN / History Of The Ikwerre People / Cnn Investigates Why Buhari Dump 182m Alliburton Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.