Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club (61177 Views)

Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos / Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura,shares Glimpse Of Her Multimillion Fashion Outlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by qtx(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2015
The world needs to go closer to God , you are rather investing in things that will further take people away from God. Ini Ini Ini! well. think twice o.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by tellwisdom: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2015
feji333:
Club?, when yu can build a school.

Build one when you make ur own money undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
ibkgab001:
Make hay while the sunshine

Make cash while the P****y fresh
na she get the punny na. Lol! Free Ini abeg.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
When others are getting a family for themselves
Poor man talk... Is it your money?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by ajaxtea(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Positive mentality. Positive reasoning. Positive thinking, all these guarantee your success friend ... GOOD MORNING.
👏Rememberí ½: Go to : http://oscarnigeria.org/student-nominees-voting-page/

Scroll down, select
👉Award category: STUDENT ACTIVIST OF THE YEAR

👉My voting code : AAZ

NOTE: you can vote every day.
**Voting ends October 23rd**

👏Thanks and God bless you as i anticipate for your vote and support

👍Love you... ZEAL..
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ok ooo
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by ijekul(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
feji333:

Is yur name Ini edo? undecided

Tah sharap and be useful
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by ijekul(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
lonelydora:

From your dp, I can deduce that you are still a mummy's boy that is still being spoon feed. No more questions for you until you grow up. Thanks.

When I said ur stupidity is breathtaking I wasn't wrong.plz carry ur cluelessness and disappear b4 I buharitize ur career.if ur indeed married then I dnt envy ur wife.she's really managing cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by xreal: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nfina Ibagha naaa.

Congrats my dear sister.

This is just the beginning, I will like to hear you happy in your matrimonial home though.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by judedwriter(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
amii131:
God bless her hustle

Meanwhile
Some people are just getting rich day by day or was some people destined to be poor dear God Ý

A million dollar question my dear; but the truth is dat no one is destined to be poor; being rich is much more than hard work, its more of divine favor, blessing and mercy and lack of it all wink

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by solodox(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
amii131:
God bless her hustle

Meanwhile
Some people are just getting rich day by day or was some people destined to be poor dear God

word!
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by whalexyy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:
We have seen where the money came from... your behind.
#gbam, onpoint.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
ibkgab001:

'Wise-sounding' cliché, but there's a problem with this wisdom.

Money made from p****y no dey satisfy, e no dey reach.
And once a career, forever a career.

Who wants that?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by worlexy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
lol... While the males don't get such lol.
Abi o
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by ajepako(f): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
She has come a long way and now her hustle is paying off.

God bless you sister

And God crown our hustles with glory too
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by olori98(f): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
OK
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by ClintonDal(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
feji333:

Is yur name Ini edo?
Is Ini Edo's money your money??

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by favourlove1: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
and so? Speak for urself please! Yeye de smell.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by kingdavidG(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
ibkgab001:

Hahahahahahahahaaaa... You no well. But na true shaa, just mistaking death for life.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by kingdavidG(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
ijekul:

If ur married as u claim,u should know how to talk with sense on a public & social forum.by d way,did anybody tell u who to marry or when to get married?yet u av mouth to tell some other person what to do with her money.abeg Shift

See, my guy no be only you know how to insult, I don't want to yield to the temptation you are bringing my way, I personally don't like how you are attacking and insulting that lady am sure have done nothing to you, unless say you and she know before outside NairaLand.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Very nice of her. Check out hot hairstyles at http://hairstylesdotcome..nl/?m=0
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by ijekul(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
kingdavidG:

See, my guy no be only you know how to insult, I don't want to yield to the temptation you are bringing my way, I personally don't like how you are attacking and insulting that lady am sure have done nothing to you, unless say you and she know before outside NairaLand.

No carry ur reggae kum spoil my blues...what's ur biz?if u feel tempted to join the train plz u're welcome.anum pama
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by lawisong(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
She's simply enjoying the dividends of divorcing a rich man. #alimony thingz
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by kingdiala11(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
says who? Genevieve beats and take the lead!

Story! Genevieve is over rated. Let her keep enjoying the past glory shaa
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by ipain: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
kingdiala11:

Story! Genevieve is over rated. Let her keep enjoying the past glory shaa
Genny is global recognition, but how many has Ini Edo garnered to compare to Genny?
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by kingdiala11(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
Genny is global recognition, but how many has Ini Edo garnered to compare to Genny?
R
We are talking about wealth here remember, Michael jackson was so popular but not as reach as he should be.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by ipain: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
kingdiala11:

R
We are talking about wealth here remember, Michael jackson was so popular but not as reach as he should be.
lol... Gene is ahead of Ini in wealth. The global reach aren't for fancy oo
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
First time I'm ever seeing this old cargo as close to sexy. She still needs to hit a gym, see her chubby face.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by kingdiala11(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
ipain:
lol... Gene is ahead of Ini in wealth. The global reach aren't for fancy oo

Lol... U said so, Meanwhile let me go to Mimz and take a Bottle of Moet I will be back soon.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by SAMBARRY: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
others are getting money and doing whatever makes them happy Instead of living life for the society wink
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by JayB1(f): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Do you wish to make extra Income from home while you still do what you do presently? Contact Joy on; Call/Whatsapp-0.8.0.3.3.6.4.9.2.0.0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: “Nobody Should Abuse Me Over My Backside Again, This One Is Bigger” / Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up / Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.