Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,873 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water (24493 Views)

Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured / Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Sweetyie(f): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2015
samflex:

She's still right, oyegunle is still inside Ajegunle
help me tell them oh
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by tintingz(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2015
Was she raped?

The said girl knows she's dating someone older than her, why is the mother behaving like local champion?

If the said guy was to be a rich man or son of a minister the mother won't even think of splashing hot water on him.

The mother should talk to her daughter and even the guy like an adult to stay away from her daughter.

She can be prosecuted for pouring hot water on someone.
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by samflex(m): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2015
Sweetyie:

yes

Cool, use to live there too...prince fadina to be precise
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by highchief3(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2015
Touch my 15 years old daughter and I will shoot your balls off..nonsense man

2 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Sweetyie(f): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2015
samflex:

Cool, use to live there too...prince fadina to be precise
hmmm. Close to my church
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Nayok(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Abi na u go pick race. So that we can have space
Sweetyie:

ok. I just noticed u,so can u run away fast!
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by samflex(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2015
Sweetyie:

hmmm. Close to my church

Guess your church is at either babatunde or silver or isikalu street...na there church full pass grin
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2015
modelmike7:
............................ You mentioned wicked(ness)? Wait until a 30 years old driver start fiddling and messing with your 15 year old daughter.

what are you saying? tho am not in support of this pedofile ish but did he rape the girl? go and pour hot water on emir of kano na!
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by jazinogold(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2015
na lamido sanusi dy inspire dis man! he intend marrying her when she is 18yrs!
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Sweetyie(f): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2015
samflex:

Guess your church is at either babatunde or silver or isikalu street...na there church full pass grin
:* grin
samflex:

:*
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Pidggin(f): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Perfect! I will do same, but I will add Cameroon pepper to the hot water tongue

1 Like

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by kingthreat(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2015
What if he never knew the girl's age? Some 15 year old girls these days have jugs bigger than some matured female Nairalanders grin grin grin
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by funkiebully: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2015
Yoloba people with cat whisker are always WICKED!
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by oryiman4marsh: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2015
Is dis guy normal @ all? After commitin great evil, he still has gust 2 threaten d woman wit legal case.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by femi4: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2015
amii131:
Poor daughter sad
Read the post again
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by 360dreezyjones(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2015
Ehyah..what a nice woman..such a pity h2So4(tetra acid) is scarce..that's what she should have poured on the old fool.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by ejehprince13(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2015
Idiot @ your age ,did u want 2 finish dat girls life,her mother surpose 2 kill u self. If it is u will u alOw anybody 2 come and spoil ur dougther like dat while u are still alive?
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by sparklesJ(f): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2015
when dr r many brothels around y ds innocent girls.....d woman 4 add Ghana pepper 2 d hot water,d show 4 sweet. #fight against rape n mothers be watchful

1 Like

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by talktimi(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2015
I support the mother's action

Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by freecocoa(f): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

You think she'll date her mates? I don't think so
What do you mean? Why won't she date her mates? The girl just doesn't have her head in the right place, for some girls dating at that age is not even their concern, let alone dating a man twice their age.

Mothers should do well to educate their daughters, I don't know why a girl that age should be comfortable in such a relationship.
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by babaireti(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2015
Pedophile Law should go after this randy driver before he steps out of that Hospital,foolish Man

2 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Missbizy(f): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2015
Who says she's wicked? That serves d man right! 30 year old man to a 15 year old girl come on! It is d man dt is actually wicked because he just want to destroy d girl's life.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Sultanchidi(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2015
D woman overreacted bt d man is also to blame.

1 Like

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by ahamonyeka(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Small girls of now a days doing wonders.
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by nikkiking(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Pishure shocked shocked.
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by royal231(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2015
Godfullsam:
Good for the guy, what is he doing with a 15yrs old girl?

Shameless driver..

Learn to be tolerant .. in europe people marry animals and it's normal ....
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by kelmicheal: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2015
who is at fault here between the woman,her daughter and her boyfriend.....lol yawa case here
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by jedyjedy(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2015
Was the action wicked? Yes
Did the man learn his lesson? No. He still dey talk marrying the girl.
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Obynolee(f): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2015
modelmike7:
............................ You mentioned wicked(ness)? Wait until a 30 years old driver start fiddling and messing with your 15 year old daughter.

But the way the woman went about it is not civil,the woman have a case (criminal) to answer
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Bonuwa: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2015
Tnk ur God ,hope if smd do same to ur sister u won't get angry? Useless idiot go to hell wit ur low esteam

1 Like

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by kinibigdeal(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2015
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter / 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana / First Time In Prison: Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.