Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. (1907 Views)

Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) / H / See The 18yr Old Bride 54yr Old Emir Sanusi's Just Married (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by dastranger(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2015
This Sanusi and his 18 year old bride ...before one talks about its rightness or wrongness, a lot of questions have to be answered. Questions like: 1) Is it legal, moral? 2) Is she mature? 3) Was she forced to marry him? 4) Were you sexually active at 18? 5) Can she vote? 6) Can an 18year old be in love? 7) Can an 18year old handle marriage? Does Omotola who married at 18 have 2 heads? 9) Why are you angry? 10) Do you know Kylie Jenner? 11) Do you know Kylie Jenner is 18, has been dating since 17, is a $ multimillionaire and has her own house? 12) Do you know Jeff who just won Project Fame is 18? 13) Do you know that tech & other factors has ensured kids get mature/wiser earlier? 14) Do you know ManU's Martial is married and has a child? He is 19. How old was he when he got married? How old do you think his wife is? 15) Do you know an 18 year old could be more exposed, intelligent, experienced, and a BETTER spouse thansome 30 year olds? Before you attack Sanusi or scream # ChildNotBride , please ask yourself these15 questions and answer them with the fear of God. Thank you

#copied

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2015
As long as she is 18years. I don't know why people are wailing! Enjoy your marriage pls!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by donTbone(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2015
ok undecided

If that small gal cheats, if I hear you
complain...ehn!

1 Like

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by Segadem(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2015
op ,can u answer this question on behalf of Sanusi;
Can Sanusi give his daughter in marriage at that age?

2 Likes

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by bonechamberlain(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2015
martial is 18 and is married, at least thank God he might be 2 or 1 year older than his wife, not more than 35 years older in the case of the paedophile sanusi. Kylie Jenner is a multi millionaire, sanus's wife is still a student and not a multi millionaire so he probably must have used his influence and wealth to lure the young girl.. let me stop here I have other things to do.

1 Like

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by gists: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2015
dastranger:

This Sanusi and his 18 year old bride ...before one talks about its rightness or wrongness, a lot of questions have to be answered. Questions like: 1) Is it legal, moral? 2) Is she mature? 3) Was she forced to marry him? 4) Were you sexually active at 18? 5) Can she vote? 6) Can an 18year old be in love? 7) Can an 18year old handle marriage? Does Omotola who married at 18 have 2 heads? 9) Why are you angry? 10) Do you know Kylie Jenner? 11) Do you know Kylie Jenner is 18, has been dating since 17, is a $ multimillionaire and has her own house? 12) Do you know Jeff who just won Project Fame is 18? 13) Do you know that tech & other factors has ensured kids get mature/wiser earlier? 14) Do you know ManU's Martial is married and has a child? He is 19. How old was he when he got married? How old do you think his wife is? 15) Do you know an 18 year old could be more exposed, intelligent, experienced, and a BETTER spouse thansome 30 year olds? Before you attack Sanusi or scream # ChildNotBride , please ask yourself these15 questions and answer them with the fear of God. Thank you

#copied
Let me add one more:
Would these people have said the same thing if their 18yr old sister is about to marry the 2nd most influential emir in the country? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by dastranger(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2015
Segadem:

I cannot answer that question for sanusi. But I personally dont have problem with giving out my daughter at the age of 18... Its better for me than leaving her out to sleeping around men like most teenage girls do these days.

How come in our generation we see no wrong in teenage girls sleeping around, but when it comes to marriage. We hear noises here and there #hypocrisy at its peak undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by dastranger(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Let's ask our mothers when they got married.. We will be surprised to find out they all married younger.. So what's the fuss about that in our own generation.. We choose to glorify impurity (sexual immorality) rather than what's right (marriage). That explains why you see many unmarried girls in the society these days after having wasted their dignity chasing every dick and Harry. They ll then come back and start making noises that some pple re after them from the village because they can not find a man. #confused generation
Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by saintkash(m): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2015
Segadem:

on behalf on sanusi. .yes he can

1 Like

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by saintkash(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2015
bonechamberlain:
martial is 18 and is married, at least thank God he might be 2 or 1 year older than his wife, not more than 35 years older in the case of the paedophile sanusi. Kylie Jenner is a multi millionaire, sanus's wife is still a student and not a multi millionaire so he probably must have used his influence and wealth to lure the young girl.. let me stop here I have other things to do.

she may not be a multi millionaire but she is a royalty. .a princess and her marriage to sanusi will not stop her from her education. .. above all y is dis ur headache. . sanusi religion accepted it, his tradition welcomes it, his Kingdom are happy abt it... so u should rest ur case since e no concern u..abi na ur sister?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by bonechamberlain(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2015
saintkash:

she may not be a multi millionaire but she is a royalty. .a princess and her marriage to sanusi will not stop her from her education. .. above all y is dis ur headache. . sanusi religion accepted it, his tradition welcomes it, his Kingdom are happy abt it... so u should rest ur case since e no concern u..abi na ur sister?
u re obviously confused u asked a question and I gave u my answer and u saying why is it my headache, the headache should be for u who raised the question, I have no business with what their religion supports, I just gave u my answer.

1 Like

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by dastranger(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2015
saintkash:

Pls ask em o

1 Like

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by dastranger(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2015
They claim love is blind.
They say age is just a number.
Now they are saying she's too young for him.
Makes me wonder what kind of people these fellas are.

Hypocrites or Bigots?

1 Like

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by amtalkin(f): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2015
One question for you.
Are you a Muslim ?
Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by Oladimejjy(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2015
bonechamberlain:

may be you did not read about the girl ni, her father is a millionaire...so the girl named OBO...the girl father has wealth and influence took, so keep shut..

1 Like

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by permsec: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2015
bonechamberlain:
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by dastranger(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2015
amtalkin:
One question for you.

Are you a Muslim ?

Here we go again, does religion have anything to do this?

If you want to say it's because he's a Muslim, Islam permits marrying a woman who has reached puberty irrespective of "age".

If you also want to say it's because he's a Christian, Christianity also permits marrying a woman who has reached puberty irrespective of "age". So it is not about religion here.

One question for you too, are you married and when dd you first had sex ?

And one more question, define the age you think a woman may marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by mrmetoo1: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2015
Can you guys give this thing a rest, the girl is 18 for Pete's sake. The girl looks happy, the girl is going to continue her studies in the UK, she got married to a brilliant man.

The only reason to be upset about this marriage is because this beautiful lady is off the market

Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2015
Listen as a 21 tear old teacher some years back I found it very hard to date my 18 year old student even though she made advances to me.
She was the prettiest in her class even had all this things that makes a woman but I still couldn't why?
Because I always saw my younger sister when we conversed and I couldn't see myself sleeping with someone I was supposed to protect and provide guidance to.
Its similar to the question of ethicate in professions, any reasonable society should frown at this scenerio but once religion is involved, the mind becomes skewed towards indoctrination.
Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by bonechamberlain(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oladimejjy:

may be you did not read about the girl ni, her father is a millionaire...so the girl named OBO...the girl father has wealth and influence took, so keep shut..
how can u be talking to me and ask me to keep shut. if u support him and if u have a sister or daughter give them out to marry at 18 to someone 35years older than her.. paedophile.
Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by Oladimejjy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=bonechamberlain post=38494951]how can u be talking to me and ask me to keep shut. if u support him and if u have a sister or daughter give them out to marry at 18 to someone 35years older than her.. paedophile.[/quote

if 18yrs is too small, kill urself
Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by Fulaboy(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Segadem:
Yes, my cousin is his in-law... His daughters fiancee
Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by bonechamberlain(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=Oladimejjy post=38512722][/quote] I can see u have absolutely nothing to offer. go and quote ur mates.
Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fulaboy:
Yes, my cousin is his in-law... His daughters fiancee
Oh. That means we r related.
My friend's cousin's daughter's fiance grin
Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by Fulaboy(m): 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
MuhdG:

Oh. That means we r related.
My friend's cousin's daughter's fiance grin
Lolgrin Uncle dina yana auren Yayar Lamido dinne at the first place tou shi kuma his son (my cousin kenan) shine zaiyi auri one of his daughters..... Jiya ma na shiga Abuja nakai wani documents turkish embassy a gun Guy muka sauQa na sameshi yana duba kayan furnitures da zaa mata
Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lolgrin Uncle dina yana auren Yayar Lamido dinne at the first place tou shi kuma his son (my cousin kenan) shine zaiyi auri one of his daughters..... Jiya ma na shiga Abuja nakai wani documents turkish embassy a gun Guy muka sauQa na sameshi yana duba kayan furnitures da zaa mata
Hehe. When is the wedding?
Am I invited? A yola za ayi ko
Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:20am On Sep 30, 2015
dastranger:

#copied
"you must be a rapi st". Quote me anywhere
Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by Fulaboy(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2015
MuhdG:

Hehe. When is the wedding?
Am I invited? A yola za ayi ko
No mu ai katagum ne Azare bauchi, at times yaran lamido dinma anan azare suke sallah
Re: Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. by dastranger(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"you must be a rapi st". Quote me anywhere

See as i dey look you.. sad sad

(1) (Reply)

International Conspiracy To Ruin Nigerian Economy / Channels TV: EU Reacts To Pro-biafra Group Secession Agitation / 10 Killed, 300 Homeless As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Benue Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.