Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,639 members, 7,955,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Was Robbed And Raped After I Lost My Brother&dad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Robbed And Raped After I Lost My Brother&dad (1016 Views)

Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed / Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable / Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Robbed And Raped After I Lost My Brother&dad by archemedes: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2009
I lost my father at 8 which made life very difficult for my brother and I. I got admission to study Banking and finance at 17 and went to Lagos from Asaba to show my only brother my admission letter which delighted him. He went to work the next day and lost his life in a ghastly motor accident. With heavy heart, I left for Asaba to inform mum of my brother's death, my bus was attacked and robbed by five armed robbers where all the women were raped including me, a virgin at the time. Three months later I realised I was pregnant and had no option than to abort the baby. Further medical tests revealed that I am HIV positive.
I kept the whole secret to myself while my hatred for men grew by the second. Few years later, a friend asked me to join her in prostitution business in Lagos which I gladly did and have always had unprotected sex since then. Now I can proudly say that I have infected about 4600 men in Lagos in a period of three years.
In her words “When any of my customers wants to have sex with me without using condoms, I usually protest. Then we will strike a bargain and we will do it. He won’t know that he is buying his death with his own money.
“However, there are many who will never have sex without using condoms. But I have a way of dealing with them. When I am having sex with such men, I usually shake my buttocks vigorously so as to burst the condom, and if the condom bursts and the man is carried away, he won’t bother about fixing another condom.”

This is a summary of an article which I read in sun newspaper, posted a copy on http://www.naijapoint.com and wish to let you guys analyse the story. The story is possibly true but I think the number is exaggerated. What this means is that this girl sleeps with 4.4 men on daily basis wihtout a day break, how feasible is that?

Re: I Was Robbed And Raped After I Lost My Brother&dad by Thor(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2009
If the story is true then the the girl could be found guilty of attempted murder undecided
Re: I Was Robbed And Raped After I Lost My Brother&dad by Dammyray(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2009
his sandra the author or the victim?

anyway na waoooooo so guys make ona use ona head oo before 4.4 lady shake buddy for you
Re: I Was Robbed And Raped After I Lost My Brother&dad by jona2: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2009
Re: I Was Robbed And Raped After I Lost My Brother&dad by blacksta(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2009
For every action you get a reaction.  This is price one pays for sleeping around esp with prostitutes.  if you catch HIV when dey hammer it simply means you are getting instant harvest from the seed you don sow.
Re: I Was Robbed And Raped After I Lost My Brother&dad by candylips(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2009
blemy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Find Roasted Chickens Stuffed With $150k In Cocaine / Confirmed: Indonesia has Executed the 8 Condemned Drug Traffickers / Man Arrested For Peeping At His Neighbour's Wife Bathing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.