Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Stomach Ache, Were Are The Medical Doctors - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stomach Ache, Were Are The Medical Doctors (556 Views)

2,000 Medical Doctors Leave Nigeria Yearly / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stomach Ache, Were Are The Medical Doctors by jesussaves22: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2015
Please Doctors in the house am really confuse about this question... Is there any medical condition that can lead to acute stomach pains which inturns leads to death in less than an hour?? In my life i have experience and heard people die because of acute stomach pain and acute headech. The shocking one just happen two weeks ago.... A young hansome guy tall and huge. He graduated 3years ago and have not serve because of some issues in school but luckily he has settled this problem this year, registered for online NYSC and is waiting for october. Two weeks ago he was on his small bike when he collided with another bike with little injury in his big toe. He went to hospital were he was treated and discharged with an appointment to come for wound redressing. On the day he went to hospital for redressing of the wound he started shouting because of stomach pain the doctors were there with the nurses and all efford to save him proof void in less than 45 minutes he gave up the ghost... Please my question is , is there any medical condition that can lead to this kind of death?? I dont want to believe that he was killed with juju or whatever. This is my several experiences of hearing this kind of death but this pained so much because he was a friend and brother. Rest in peace Senior holy jones, rest in peace Imo , rest in peace Jude ur fellow engineers will miss you forever. Lalasticlala and seun please do the needful i need answers from medical doctors
Re: Stomach Ache, Were Are The Medical Doctors by jesussaves22: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2015
Pls i need answers and ways to prevent such death.....
jesussaves22:
Please Doctors in the house am really confuse about this question... Is there any medical condition that can lead to acute stomach pains which inturns leads to death in less than an hour?? In my life i have experience and heard people die because of acute stomach pain and acute headech. The shocking one just happen two weeks ago.... A young hansome guy tall and huge. He graduated 3years ago and have not serve because of some issues in school but luckily he has settled this problem this year, registered for online NYSC and is waiting for october. Two weeks ago he was on his small bike when he collided with another bike with little injury in his big toe. He went to hospital were he was treated and discharged with an appointment to come for wound redressing. On the day he went to hospital for redressing of the wound he started shouting because of stomach pain the doctors were there with the nurses and all efford to save him proof void in less than 45 minutes he gave up the ghost... Please my question is , is there any medical condition that can lead to this kind of death?? I dont want to believe that he was killed with juju or whatever. This is my several experiences of hearing this kind of death but this pained so much because he was a friend and brother. Rest in peace Senior holy jones, rest in peace Imo , rest in peace Jude ur fellow engineers will miss you forever. Lalasticlala and seun please do the needful i need answers from medical doctors
Re: Stomach Ache, Were Are The Medical Doctors by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2015
This is happening every where. Hmm
Re: Stomach Ache, Were Are The Medical Doctors by jesussaves22: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2015
elijah2u:
This is happening every where. Hmm
Pls is there any medical condition? How do one know how to prevent such sudden death Is there any signs and symptoms
Re: Stomach Ache, Were Are The Medical Doctors by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2015
jesussaves22:
Pls is there any medical condition? How do one know how to prevent such sudden death Is there any signs and symptoms
well I think it is beyond medication

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Opinions.doctors/gynaecologists! / Used CPAP - Respironics - Bipap Vision / Brazil Declares Emergency-2400 Babies Born With Brain Damage From Mosquito Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.