Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Need Help To Reduce My Tommy. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Help To Reduce My Tommy. (1354 Views)

How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy / To Reduce Fat In The Tommy / How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help To Reduce My Tommy. by Jodesky(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2009
I reside in Abuja and I urgently need medical help to reduce my bulging tummy. I have little time for recreation because of the nature of my job which involves extensive travelling. If you do, kindly send me details at jodesky@yahoo.com
Re: Need Help To Reduce My Tommy. by Jodesky(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2009
Thanks,

I have tried a number of pharmacy shops but no one seems to know the drug. Do you have any clue how I can get it in Abuja?.

God bless.
Re: Need Help To Reduce My Tommy. by tador(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2009
it is very easy to reduce your tommy if you could follow simple instruction.i have given a lot of people with tommy this advice and it works well.But you need to be disciplined.This is what you will do.IF you are the busy type just make sure that:

1.That you must stop junk food
2.That you must avoid fatty food
3.That you must engage in exercise when i say exercise i mean you should engage in flexibility exercise.However,in flexibility exercise,just concentrate your effort in stomach exercise.And because you are a very busy type,just make sure that you do this stomach exercise for a mininum of 2hrs i mean very rigourous one on every sunday.But if you have the time you can do it every morning for 17 minutes before you eat anything in the morning but you must have visited the toillet before you commence the program.

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Ovulatio Period Of A Women Having 21 Days Mense Cycle / Profuse Staph Infection / Foods That Boost Male Spermatozoa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.