Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Photos; Checkout This Luxurious Student Hostel. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos; Checkout This Luxurious Student Hostel. (5142 Views)

American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures / 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel / See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos; Checkout This Luxurious Student Hostel. by Yinkatolu: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
how person no go know book with this kind of environment
Re: Photos; Checkout This Luxurious Student Hostel. by Chanchit: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Photos; Checkout This Luxurious Student Hostel. by Evathyst(f): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2016
Chanchit:
Cc Evathyst
This is not a matter of Nigerians having strong will or not, If you follow the writers first story closely you would know he's not someone that does not have a strong will, I won't want to say "weak"
Even if he said the first story is non fiction,this second one smells like a big fiction, but sometimes we just have to look away from peoples short comings(lies) for us to keep on getting entertained since all its costing me is a little data. Trust me, that criticism is still afecting him.
Arrrggghhh! And you travelled all the way from sexuality section to tell me this? tongue tongue

Wonderful! Anyways, I just had to spew my mind. At a point his story was becoming too childish. We're grown ups for Pete's sake. Even if person will lie to us, let the lie be a bit systematised. wink
Re: Photos; Checkout This Luxurious Student Hostel. by Chanchit: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Photos; Checkout This Luxurious Student Hostel. by Evathyst(f): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2016
Chanchit:

I continued reading for two reasons.
: he said he was 16 then
: the story could pass for a nollywood movie.

I don't know how cheap sex is where he comes from, I just dey feel the lamba sha, I love listening to liars that's why e dey pain me. Anyway, I hope he finds a way to continue the lie.
I would be back to delete this conversation in 10mins, I don't know if you follow eacH other. Or you follow person weh follow him. pls do too thanks.
There lies our sharp 'difference'. Me I don't like listening to lies. Not especially when the person doesn't know how to package it. wink

Anyways, I understand all that you've said. And I'll apologise to him much later. But before then, lemme stir the water so as to catch some fishes. tongue

E get some people wey I don dey time for that thread since, this is an opportunity for me to tear them into shreds. cheesy
Re: Photos; Checkout This Luxurious Student Hostel. by Chanchit: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2016
Evathyst:
There lies our sharp 'difference'. Me I don't like listening to lies. Not especially when the person doesn't know how to package it. wink

Anyways, I understand all that you've said. And I'll apologise to him much later. But before then, lemme stir the water so as to catch some fishes. tongue

E get some people wey I don dey time for that thread since, this is an opportunity for me to tear them into shreds. cheesy

Lol! Owk enjoy them. And thanks for understanding, since you are also not on my wanted list me sef no need over flog issue.

Don't forget to modify.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OOU 2018/2019 Aspirant Whatsapp Group / Full Pictures: Human Fertilisation And Development Inside A Womb / Could You Believe This Was A WAEC Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.