Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Bulk Sms Business >> Let Me Help You Get Started Immediately - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk Sms Business >> Let Me Help You Get Started Immediately (481 Views)

How To Succeed In Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria. My Story A Case Study / How To Get Started With Blogging In Less Than 5minutes / [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Business >> Let Me Help You Get Started Immediately by CreativeWeb(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2015
I am the CEO of Bold ICT Solutions Limited, the owners of the Nigeria's most reliable bulk sms portal, WWW.SMSNAIJA247.COM. I have what it takes to get you started in the bulk sms business. I am a selfless smsprenuer. I am making it big in the bulk sms business in Nigeria. I want you to start making some steady income from bulk sms biz. The sky is too vast for two birds to collide. So I am not afraid of getting few clients if you enter this business. No. The business is too big and lucrative that all of us can comfortably earn from it. Billions of sms are sent in this country everyday. If 1million of these sms are sent from your portal every month, then you will be making some good income. The bulk sms gain is in Kobo, but it becomes a big money when your multiply it exponentially. For instance, 10kobo mulitplied to 1million is a cool 100k.

Here are what I can do for you.
* I will design the portal for you for a token.
* I will integrate our bulk sms API into your application for free.
* I will sell sms to you at N1.30kobo/sms flat for all networks.
* I will design four handbills for your offline marketing.
* I will teach you some secret marketing strategies that will make you to stay ahead of the pack.
* I will give you a lifetime coaching and technical support.

Here are what you will do
* Get a domain and hosting at www.siteground.com
* Get spc4 at www.smsportalcreator.com
* Be ready, passionate and determined to start earning from bulk sms business.

Then in less than 48 hours, your bulk sms website will be functioning in full capacity.

Email me now at: smsnaija247@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Adsense / Shi'ite Islamic Activist Group Accomplished Something Techy Yesterday / Host Your Site On Dreamhost And Get A Lifetime Domain Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.