Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

New Innjoo Phones (halo & Innjoo Fire Plus) Prices, Specs And Reviews - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Innjoo Phones (halo & Innjoo Fire Plus) Prices, Specs And Reviews (1583 Views)

Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews / "Easiest Way To Get A Date This Season, Starlight And Solo Reviews" / Full Specs,funtions And All You Need To Know About Davido's New Audi R8 Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Innjoo Phones (halo & Innjoo Fire Plus) Prices, Specs And Reviews by LadyBibs: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2015
Innjoo Halo

The Innjoo Halo features a 5.0-inch display with 480 x 854 pixels resolution. It has a large 3200 mAh battery. The Innjoo Halo runs Android 4.4 (KitKat) on a 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM and a built-in InnUI that ensures longer usage with its power saving settings.

Innjoo Fire Plus

The Innjoo Fire Plus is similar to the Innjoo Fire in terms of design. It features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. It runs Android 4.4 (KitKat) on a 1.4GHz octa-core processor with 2GB of RAM and and a built-in InnUI that ensures longer usage with its power saving settings.

See Full specs and Prices: http://pricepadi.com/blog/innjoo-halo-innjoo-fire-plus-price-spec-and-reviews-in-nigeria/

Re: New Innjoo Phones (halo & Innjoo Fire Plus) Prices, Specs And Reviews by diollar: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders. I have a brand new Innjoo Fire Plus for sale. Just bought from Jumia yesterday but I also got another phone from hubby as a gift. Interested buyers should please call 08124682466. Price is 24k
Re: New Innjoo Phones (halo & Innjoo Fire Plus) Prices, Specs And Reviews by GERARAHIA: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2015
bryte tablets better pass all dis stuffs
Re: New Innjoo Phones (halo & Innjoo Fire Plus) Prices, Specs And Reviews by stefanweeks: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2015
China phone na still China phone forget the packaging

that is why i like my Gionee with four sim card space

16mp front and rear camera shocked

(1) (Reply)

Pis From Celebrity Studded Tinsel Charity Ball Held Yesterday At Oriental Hotel / Check Out This Swagged Out Road Safety Officer / Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.