Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Someone Help Me Fix My Website Signup Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Someone Help Me Fix My Website Signup Page (649 Views)

For FREE Let Me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Site. / Who Can Help Me Fix This Problem On My Blogger? / Who Can Help Me Fix This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Help Me Fix My Website Signup Page by htweet(m): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Please I need someone to help me fix the signup issue on my page. The issue is applied to visitors that try to signup to my website through opera mini mobile browser. Whenever the submit button is pressed. The page refreshes and display same thing with no action taken.

If you are interested in helping me fix this, please drop a comment below

I'm available for whatsapp chat 08062337285
Re: Someone Help Me Fix My Website Signup Page by Julius2214(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2015
What platform?
Re: Someone Help Me Fix My Website Signup Page by htweet(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2015
Julius2214:
What platform?

It's a Vanilla forum cms written in php
Re: Someone Help Me Fix My Website Signup Page by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Looks like the problem is related to Ajax. Opera Mini always have problem with Ajax lively, try to disable ajax on the registration for let's see the result.

1 Like

Re: Someone Help Me Fix My Website Signup Page by htweet(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
JN1:
Looks like the problem is related to Ajax. Opera Mini always have problem with Ajax lively, try to disable ajax on the registration for let's see the result.

Please I dnt how to go about that since it's an open source script
Re: Someone Help Me Fix My Website Signup Page by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Look for the mobile theme and look for something like register.php, search for the ajax code and remove it or better post the registration code here maybe someone will edit the code for you. Please I don't know anything about the Vanilla Open Source Script.
Re: Someone Help Me Fix My Website Signup Page by ps3o(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
If you still need a solution, call/WhatsApp 07031175291

htweet:
Please I need someone to help me fix the signup issue on my page. The issue is applied to visitors that try to signup to my website through opera mini mobile browser. Whenever the submit button is pressed. The page refreshes and display same thing with no action taken.

If you are interested in helping me fix this, please drop a comment below

I'm available for whatsapp chat 08062337285
Re: Someone Help Me Fix My Website Signup Page by htweet(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thank you. I will do just that

(1) (Reply)

You Have To See This!.how Much Traffic Top Websites Get Per Day..there Is God Oo / Where Do You Get Most Of Your Website Traffic Seo Vs Social Media / I Am Currently Looking For A Non Hosted Nigerian Pin Verified Google Adsense Acc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.