Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Go Into Cash Crop Farming, Yar ‘adua Urge Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Into Cash Crop Farming, Yar ‘adua Urge Youths (3102 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar Adua Joined The Army In 1964 / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Of Bayelsa State Picked As Yar' Adua's Running M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Into Cash Crop Farming, Yar ‘adua Urge Youths by tallrock(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2009
Yaradua, I have no word for you but I have to tell you that it's not your fault. It's the fault of those people who stole our mandate to send you there. What did you send your own son to do? other nigerian youths should go farming while your son does this? May God deal with you and those that will ever say that you're a great ruler.

Re: Go Into Cash Crop Farming, Yar ‘adua Urge Youths by tallrock(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2009
Yaradua, I have no word for you but I have to tell you that it's not your fault. It's the fault of those people who stole our mandate to send you there. What did you send your own son to do? other nigerian youths should go farming while your son does this? May God deal with you and those that will ever say that you're a great ruler.

Re: Go Into Cash Crop Farming, Yar ‘adua Urge Youths by tallrock(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2009
Why should we go into farming Mr Yaradua? to Farm for this man

Re: Go Into Cash Crop Farming, Yar ‘adua Urge Youths by tallrock(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2009
Why should we go into farming Mr Yaradua? to farm for this MALAM

Re: Go Into Cash Crop Farming, Yar ‘adua Urge Youths by namteya: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2009
He should give that advice to his children!!! Let them go into groundnut farming maybe they will resurrect the groundnut pyramids of the north, NONSENSE! Do they know that all business types require start up capital? Labour and land are not free, where will the unemployed Nigerian youth get all those from. HA!! these politicians, if they have nothing to say, they should say nothing at all.
Re: Go Into Cash Crop Farming, Yar ‘adua Urge Youths by Jakumo(m): 6:04am On Apr 24, 2009
Any "president" who has FAILED to provide electricity to Nigeria, half a century after independence from colonial rule, is an epic FAILURE in all respects, and would do well to shut the phuck up so as to concentrate on the time-honored task of looting the treasury, as opposed to insulting the intelligence of his victims with worthless advice and grandiose pronouncements from the toilet throne.

The gentleman credited with this asinine declaration was after all resuscitated off his death-bed and shoe-horned into power by his predecessor, who had looted the entire 16 billion dollar electricity generation budget for Nigeria, and thus naturally needed a convenient stooge left behind to bark at intruders who may be tempted to investigate the crimes of Nigeria's most recent lootocracy.
Re: Go Into Cash Crop Farming, Yar ‘adua Urge Youths by Abagworo(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2009
Oil don spoil our zeal to work hard.we all want easy money.farming is one of the inevitable factor that can enhance the standard of living of average nigerian but we are all guilty of negligence.imagine where every nigerian grows one tuber of yam what 140,000,000 tubers will save us.
Re: Go Into Cash Crop Farming, Yar ‘adua Urge Youths by FBS: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2009
and pray tell us where is the money to purchase the land? do you just go into the bush and start farming? you need a start up capital which no one is providing. so stop this ranting about Nigerians acting lazy.
Re: Go Into Cash Crop Farming, Yar ‘adua Urge Youths by jimuchy: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2009
Youths should engage in cash crop farming while Yar' Dumb and his cohorts/bootlickers engage in cash looting abi we hear u. My friend provide electricity and stop wasting our time
Re: Go Into Cash Crop Farming, Yar ‘adua Urge Youths by enomakos(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2009
ikeyman00 stop insulting mine president ,there is nothing wrong with going into farming as d.j limse say all nigerians want to wear ties,mine only problem is will the president gives out loan to people who want to go into it and again will the loans get to the people who need it and not the pocket of some politicans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi Is A Sadist And A Thief Looking For Investment He Can Steal. / I Don’t Advocate Violence - Buhari / The Islamization Of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.