Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,005 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Madam And Her Missing Pant: Oga Is My Witness…. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Madam And Her Missing Pant: Oga Is My Witness…. (854 Views)

Joke Of The Day; Between Madam And Maid (photo) / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Madam And Her Missing Pant: Oga Is My Witness…. by anayoez: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2009
One day a madam of the house got her pant missing.

She called her two house helps, a boy and a girl, to know how her pant got missing.

She asked the boy, the boy answered that he does not wear woman’s pant so he does not know the whereabouts of the pant.

She asked the female house help, she immediately answered, Madam, I no dey wear pant OH!!!

Ask Oga, ur husband, he is my witness……….

The woman come dey confused, still imagining how her husband come know say the house girl no dey wear pants…….
Re: Madam And Her Missing Pant: Oga Is My Witness…. by benjay1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2009
Good Joke, but originality matters.
Re: Madam And Her Missing Pant: Oga Is My Witness…. by D1KeleVra(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2009
Well nice one, but the last line should have been left out.

(1) (Reply)

New Dictionary Word(mutallab) / The Angry Drivers Meet / Proffessor Diss N Dat In Klass Naw: 4 Nerds N Dopeheads Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.