Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" (966 Views)

Nigerian Churches Evangelize To The Wrong People! By Nimi Princewill / See What The Muslims Worship / Why Evangelize Other Christians??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by yungbillionaire(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello friends, itz bin a while, hope everything is going on well with every nairalander(i pray at least), please i am not here to banter words with anyone but just for d ourpose of satisfying my curiosity, i wud really like to know from our muslim friends why dey do not go out there to evangelize about d "good" message of dier prophet mohammed just like we christains do for our LORD JESUS.
Re: Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by Unsad(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
That's why they use 20soeakers in a one room mosque. Yull hear them preaching even if you are deaf
Re: Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by yungbillionaire(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
Unsad:
That's why they use 20soeakers in a one room mosque. Yull hear them preaching even if you are deaf

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...dat really got me laffn but dey do dier prayers just once a week n 4 times a month n its mostly in dier language....so d tin is, wat about oda days, y dont dey go out sumtyms to preach n even make consious effort to translate, just like we christains do?
Re: Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by Gmajor(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmmn
I though Jihad is their own form of "evangelism "
Re: Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by yungbillionaire(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Gmajor:
Hmmmn
I though Jihad is their own form of "evangelism "

jihaaad!!!!...dat wud really b an insane way to evangelize d gospel(goodnews) u preach.
Re: Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by Bevista: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Because it's Marketing and Advertisement disguised as Evangelism.
Re: Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by yungbillionaire(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bevista:

no hard feelings bro but r u an atheist?.just asking
Re: Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by Bevista: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
yungbillionaire:
no hard feelings bro but r u an atheist?.just asking
No offense man. I am a passive Christian, but more of a liberal thinker and not stereotyped.
Re: Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by Chidexter(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
SOME of them do, but with force. ISIS, ISIL,Bokoharam e.t.c.
Re: Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by yungbillionaire(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bevista:
No offense man. I am a passive Christian, but more of a liberal thinker and not stereotyped.

i understand u n wier u r pitching d tent of ur point but have u never met some evangelist who
preached about Jesus n told u to look for any good bible believing church n worship u can continually here his word n get ur mind renewed rather than advertising dier church, becos if u haven, i know one n her aim is just to let people know who Jesus is nd get saved as the end is near.
Re: Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by yungbillionaire(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chidexter:
SOME of them do, but with force. ISIS, ISIL,Bokoharam e.t.c.

u all be cracking me up wit dis ur views cheesy cheesy
Re: Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by Bevista: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
yungbillionaire:

i understand u n wier u r pitching d tent of ur point but have u never met some evangelist who
preached about Jesus n told u to look for any good bible believing church n worship u can continually here his word n get ur mind renewed rather than advertising dier church, becos if u haven, i know one n her aim is just to let people know who Jesus is nd get saved as the end is near.
I have, but they are just a microscopic few. Most of the others who pretend to refer you to "any" Bible believing church always find a way to encourage you to come to theirs.
Re: Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by yungbillionaire(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bevista:
I have, but they are just a microscopic few. Most of the others who pretend to refer you to "any" Bible believing church always find a way to encourage you to come to theirs.

now dats my point at MICROSCOPIC FEW, dat means some christains do preach about our lord jesus n his intentions to save mankind fromd destruction n torments of d devil witout any hidden agenda....so what is d premise of d islamic teachings n y do dey not preach outside dia mosques....please muslim brothers help me ou here.
Re: Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by Bevista: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
yungbillionaire:

now dats my point at MICROSCOPIC FEW, dat means some christains do preach about our lord jesus n his intentions to save mankind fromd destruction n torments of d devil witout any hidden agenda....so what is d premise of d islamic teachings n y do dey not preach outside dia mosques....please muslim brothers help me ou here.
It's not peculiar to Islam. Most other religions like Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc are not as aggressive as Christians and that is why their preachers are not rich compared to Christian Emperors who call themselves GOs.
Re: Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by mustymatic(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
yungbillionaire:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...dat really got me laffn but dey do dier prayers just once a week n 4 times a month n its mostly in dier language....so d tin is, wat about oda days, y dont dey go out sumtyms to preach n even make consious effort to translate, just like we christains do?
They do, it's not once a week bro, which part of the country are you?
Islam does, but mostly enlightening the same Muslims abt their religion, they dnt need customers if that's wat u mean... most evangelists prey for customers
Re: Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" by mustymatic(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bevista:
exactly

(1) (Reply)

JAN 1 2017 World War 3 / Pls Is Paying Ur Tithes And Offering In Another Church A Sin? / Opening The Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.