Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics (6011 Views)

Sokoto Police Commissioner At The Home Of Shiite Leader. PICS / Buhari Attends Guards Of Brigade Regimental Dinner In Abuja (Photos) / Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by ifedubatoo: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
this is the private security body guard of Nnamdi Kanu. they travel with him all over the world and even watch over him while he sleep

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by Unsad(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mtcheew

7 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by ifedubatoo: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
more

2 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
These are all statues in a fashion store in mall shocked

13 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by Uncleodi(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ok

Looks like they've been bleaching all the while only to come and pose today for "group photograph" grin grin

Oya! Come and Start going...we have noticed you. undecided

11 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by Beremx(f): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
That's where the money contributed by gullible igbos to him goes to. Hiring body guards to protect him. What's he afraid of anyway?

While the gullible ones are harassed in Nigeria without body guards,Nnamdi Kanu is traveling around with body guards.

Ndi ara!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by hopeforcharles(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Guy is a big boy, see private security.

1 Like

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by omoelesa(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Make him come nigeria with all that yeye thing called body guard nah.Coward

3 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by kestolove95(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
So even d UK sef is nt even free for am?...make him bring dem cum nigeria na...even d rebel ojukwu even tried cox he strugl for biafra while in 9ja...u dey UK dey form don jazzy....see head, cum why yeebohs dey gt BIG head?

9 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by babasolo(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
He doesn't want to die but some stupid people living from hand to mouth will die for him. SMH

12 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
I see nothing but walking corpses. Let them just come to Nigeria.

The naval ratings that will take them out are already using IPOB followers in onitsha as target practice grin

5 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Beremx:
That's what the money contributed by gullible igbos to him goes to. Hiring body guards to protect him. What's he afraid of anyway?

While the gullible ones are harassed in Nigeria without body guards,Nnamdi Kanu is traveling around with body guards.

Ndi ara!
Someone should ex-communicate this babe from igbo land, sometimes you talk like a yoruba woman. I'm beginning to doubt you lineage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by yungbillionaire(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Beremx:
That's what the money contributed by gullible igbos to him goes to. Hiring body guards to protect him. What's he afraid of anyway?

Ndi ara!

my dear ur sense na carry come

4 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by bolaino(m): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
ifedubatoo:
more
The Body guards aren't even well trained, they are all exposing their 6. Nnamdi Kanu is still a dead man.

2 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by mekaboy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
ndi nzuzu

2 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by Yeske2(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Someone should ex-communicate this babe from igbo land, sometimes you talk like a yoruba woman. I'm beginning to doubt you lineage.
Are you more Igbo than her?

12 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by vayne(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Beremx:
That's where the money contributed by gullible igbos to him goes to. Hiring body guards to protect him. What's he afraid of anyway?

Ndi ara!
See this one,well am sure that's the only way you can get likes so kwontinu...

3 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by glassjar1: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Beremx:

Ndi ara!

i'm glad to see how un happy you are

so sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by PentiumPro(f): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
The Director himself, I laff in Biafra. grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by Rotimi47: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
They ain't armed. They are just paid bouncers; the UK is not like the United States where you can easily get a license to carry fire arms but they should try & come over to take a walk in a mall in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
So even d UK sef is nt even free for am?...make him bring dem cum nigeria na...even d rebel ojukwu even tried cox he strugl for biafra while in 9ja...u dey UK dey form don jazzy....see head, cum why yeebohs dey gt BIG head?

Chisos! If na heaven this gal dey stay den I must make heaven.

My Igbo brodas sending this 419 money all in the name of trying to cause chaos in Nigeria, receive sense in Jesus name....My Igbos brodas foooling themselves, killing themselves and hurting themselves all for this fraudster, I say receive sense in the mighty name of Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by FreeGlobe(f): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Stelvin101:

My Igbo brodas sending this 419 money all in the name of trying to cause chaos in Nigeria, receive sense in Jesus name....My Igbos brodas foooling themselves, killing themselves and hurting themselves all for this fraudster, I say receive sense in the mighty name of Jesus!
Nigerians and low taste, see ugly yellow yoruba girl you are hyping

2 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by FreeGlobe(f): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
well done director.. many people will not like this sight

1 Like

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Nigerians and low taste, see ugly yellow yoruba girl you are hyping

It's obvious u dey jealous d galcheesy if you fine pass her then put ur ugly picture make we see. For ur Biatch, I ain't Yoruba. Ama confirm Deltan

4 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by emmalexabl(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mention the word "BIAFRA"., and see coward yorubas develop generalized tonic-clonic seizure....

Them use biafra swear for una ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by FreeGlobe(f): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Stelvin101:

It's obvious u dey jealous d galcheesy if you fine pass her then put ur ugly picture make we see. For ur Biatch, I ain't Yoruba. Ama confirm Deltan
me jealous bleaching girl? smh

1 Like

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by truefact: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Beremx:

Ndi ara!
Just thiefnibu and the terrorist buhari is going with body guards and leave the police and army to use the monkey and baboon in zoo to do Target practice

1 Like

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by truefact: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
See this fetish clown running mad and ranting. ..are you afraid of igbo giant? Fetish clowns learn to be on your own....igbos are not your parents. .lol

1 Like

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by truefact: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
babasolo:
He doesn't want to die but some stupid people living from hand to mouth will die for him. SMH
Just as many people have die for your terrorist the baboon dullard buhari to be president of the zoo

1 Like

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by truefact: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Zoharariel:
I see nothing but walking corpses. Let them just come to Nigeria.

The naval ratings that will take them out are already using IPOB followers in onitsha as target practice grin
Why are you afraid to live in zoo with the igbos? Fetish dunce learn to stand on your feet, learn to survive without the Biafrans. ..diabolical cowards everywhere

1 Like

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by truefact: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Yeske2:
Are you more Igbo than her?
Yes he is Igbo than her...she an outcast. ..a daughter of harlot...she should ask her mother who is her true father. ..sabos everywhere

2 Likes

Re: The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics by truefact: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
Stelvin101:

Fetish clown, when did you start caring about the igbos? What would loose if igbos die or live? What you loose if igbos have their biafra? Evil people everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Visits Donald Trump To Congratulate Him..(pictures) / I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo / I Will Retire Buhari And Atiku Obey Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.