Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Beginning Of Division In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beginning Of Division In APC (1767 Views)

Saraki, Atiku, Others Are Tenants In APC – Bode George / Ali Nani Appointed As GOC Army's 8 Division In Borno, Replaces Okonkwo / Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beginning Of Division In APC by stockbull(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
I'm not a politician, yet, A man is a political animal.
>>i'm not a friend or enemy to any political party but i foresee a division in APC in the nearest time and the ministerial list is the fresh catalyst for this division.for a party that metamorphosised with a strong pull of force to defeat the outgone party,no much reason for it than self interest.studying the nature of trends and the political parties in nigeria,PDP is so big that many were not successful struggling to influence the party.dont want to say much and there's no point that my assertion or disposition is right.
***i wish APC a very successful reign.***
Re: The Beginning Of Division In APC by donTbone(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
ok
Re: The Beginning Of Division In APC by Dojupyo(f): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
In other words

The beginning of Division in APC is as a result of their fear for the strong opposition party PDP grin
Re: The Beginning Of Division In APC by Uncleodi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Such is life.
Re: The Beginning Of Division In APC by stockbull(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dojupyo:
In other words

The beginning of Division in APC is as a result of their fear for the strong opposition party PDP grin
may be
Re: The Beginning Of Division In APC by Ghandi12: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
stockbull:
I'm not a politician, yet, A man is a political animal.
>>i'm not a friend or enemy to any political party but i foresee a division in APC in the nearest time and the ministerial list is the fresh catalyst for this division.for a party that metamorphosised with a strong pull of force to defeat the outgone party,no much reason for it than self interest.studying the nature of trends and the political parties in nigeria,PDP is so big that many were not successful struggling to influence the party.dont want to say much and there's no point that my assertion or disposition is right.
***i wish APC a very successful reign.***

As long as God continues to guide and protect President Buhari your predictions will remain what they are - predictions. Division is when decisions of the recognized and legitimate Leaders of the party is being challenged by the mainstream partymen.

We are all witnesses to process of formation of APC. We know the original founders and facilitators - they are all still united, indivisible and focused to date. They started meeting as far back as 2007, they disagreed. They came together again 2011, disagreed but became more determined subsequently. 2011 thenceforth they started putting away their differences and building an organization they believe in. They built the party around Buhari 2015 and we the masses bought into their message and we willingly gave them our mandate for the next four years.

Take a look at all the dissenting voice today: they ran aboard APC ship at the eve of Presidential election - Saraki, Wammako, Tambuwal, Timi Frank, Dino Melaye, Ali Ndume, Sylva, etc. All these APC Senators from the North would not have won their election against PDP without Buhari on the ballot.

The APC will come out stronger once it has purged herself of disloyal elements within her nuclear circle.
Re: The Beginning Of Division In APC by stockbull(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ghandi12:

As long as God continues to guide and protect President Buhari your predictions will remain what they are - predictions. Division is when decisions of the recognized and legitimate Leaders of the party is being challenged by the mainstream partymen.

We are all witnesses to process of formation of APC. We know the original founders and facilitators - they are all still united, indivisible and focused to date. They started meeting as far back as 2007, they disagreed. They came together again 2011, disagreed but became more determined subsequently. 2011 thenceforth they started putting away their differences and building an organization they believe in. They built the party around Buhari 2015 and we the masses bought into their message and we willingly gave them our mandate for the next four years.

Take a look at all the dissenting voice today: they ran aboard APC ship at the eve of Presidential election - Saraki, Wammako, Tambuwal, Timi Frank, Dino Melaye, Ali Ndume, Sylva, etc. All these APC Senators from the North would not have won their election against PDP without Buhari on the ballot.

the APC will come out stronger once it has purged herself of disloyal elements within her nuclear circle.
i accept your words friend,laughing....
>on the bold,do you understand the power of spared enemy in terms of hunting today's victor
Re: The Beginning Of Division In APC by stockbull(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
No change in the blood that run through the veins of these politicians,each of them joined one party or the other at one time or the other,they practise politics within the same political system,they've almost the same belief,their major priority is on SELF

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of Division In APC by stockbull(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Uncleodi:
Such is life.

(1) (Reply)

The Needless Ekiti Airport Project / UK Dailymail - Shots, Teargas Fired At Pro-biafra Demo In Nigeria / APC: 7 Point Agenda For The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.